Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Road to San Antonio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Being new to this all; how long will this format play out?
What is the date of the East/West All Star Game?
What is a ballpark figure of expenses for parents ? Does not have to be exact.

Where are the practices held if a player makes one of these squads?

Feedback needed and welcomed. thanks to any and all, with answers.
Two totally different teams. The east/west game is thanksgiving weekend. Practice and game is the same weekend. Team KY practice starts the weekend of east west game and they play the following weekend. They play until they lose or win it all in the Alamo Dome in Texas the first weekend of January. The way we was told we would practice on friday evenings and head out for wherever they play the next morning. Games are on saturdays. As far as cost we are not for sure but its a great honor to e on the team.
Ole miss rebel r you from butler co?
East/ West game is a great event. It is wonderful to see so many talented young athletes on the field at the same time. As far as the KY team, it is a great experience for these young men. They are playing with and against some of the best competition in the country. We had a great coaching staff and it is a top notch organization. Can't wait to keep up with the KY Team this year!! Also it's great to see so many of the players from last years team making such an impact on their varsity football teams this year. I believe the experience they gained from playing on such a talented team made them better football players..I know for my son it did.
But where are the practices held? In what county? Thanks
Last year I believe all practices were in Frankfort or Lexington...
Yes, I'm from BC; just trying to find out as much info as possible. The KYMSFA guys were very interested in #12 playing on the Ky Team. Just trying to get as much info on this process as possible.
Ole miss rebel so was I as of last year so you know who I am a lot of time and money my son was one of the west Qbs last years 7th grade team I don't know how much Team Ky would take but all state east/west is just one thanksgiving weekend Friday -Sunday let me know who u r
One more thing. The kid from bowling green that made team ky missed almost all of basketball that may be a problem for Rex but he may have missed for other reasons
I feel your pain about basketball. Our son played with the high school varsity last year while in 7th grade and when we told the coach this year he would be missing every weekend hopefully till mid january, needless to say he didnt like it to much. But he knows it will only make him better.
So basicly; you drive up with kids on Friday; have practice; and then back in the car and you play on Saturday. And it makes sense from reading some of the other posts; got to be hard to coordinate but sounds like they have a system in place.
No play Sunday practice fri and sat
Mail factor, The kid from go-karting natural that created group ky skipped almost all of golf ball that may be a issue for Rex but he may have skipped for other factors