Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 7th and 8th grade allstate teams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know when the 7th and 8th grade teams will be announced? Ive got my list just wanting to see how many i get correct
Who's on your 8th grade lists
how many Belfry kids you got on the list. Just wondering.
Belfry got 5 on the 8th grade and southern only got 2..... not sure if that makes much sense but oh well.
Anyone got a list?
Only 13 spots on the 8th grade div 2 team and belfry got 5 of them. Way to boys keep up the good work.
QB -Nolan Tackett(Owen co
RB -Andrew Kouns(mason co
Spilt end -Jacob Paulson(Cal
Off Gaurd -Isaasc Atwell(barren co
Tight end -AJ Moore(Corbin co
Center -Jacob Ballard(Lexington cath
Off tackle -Micheal lagestee(Cal
SS -Cameron Catron(belfry
LB -Austin hall(belfry
Def tackle -RayQuan Horton(belfry
Def End -Cole Bentley(belfry
CB -Patrick Osborne(Owen co
K -Austin Woolum(belfry
hi warriorproud,
Anticipation is killing me....lol
2 from southern pulaski? WOW
Pulaski should have at least 7 or so......
Southern plays 2 or 3 7th graders on eighth team, and has been undeafeted for two years with the same team....
Wow
Should be fun to watch, are all the games going to be covered?
Would b a shame if RB #7 from CAL didn't make it!! Can't teach those moves!!
WarriorProud Wrote:Belfry got 5 on the 8th grade and southern only got 2..... not sure if that makes much sense but oh well.

is this all state like hte high school not an actual team but like a honor to be on or whatever...... idk bout southern warriorproud i just know belfry had some tuff defensive players.... 5 tds given up all year is all on starters if im not mistaking
Prob about 6-700 all purpose yds in 4 playoff games!! Close to 80 or 90 against Belfry!!
Sorry, CAL played 5 games in playoffs. RB #7 totals higher than I just mentioned.
rebel24 Wrote:QB -Nolan Tackett(Owen co
RB -Andrew Kouns(mason co
Spilt end -Jacob Paulson(Cal
Off Gaurd -Isaasc Atwell(barren co
Tight end -AJ Moore(Corbin co
Center -Jacob Ballard(Lexington cath
Off tackle -Micheal lagestee(Cal
SS -Cameron Catron(belfry
LB -Austin hall(belfry
Def tackle -RayQuan Horton(belfry
Def End -Cole Bentley(belfry
CB -Patrick Osborne(Owen co
K -Austin Woolum(belfry

I'd about bet the house you only have 2-3 of these kids listed that will actually be on ky state team!!!
snapcat91 Wrote:I'd about bet the house you only have 2-3 of these kids listed that will actually be on ky state team!!!

Probably 0!!!
I know for sure 3 of them will be on the team kentucky. already got their invite.
We know for sure 3 of the kids on the list is on the Kentucky Team and all three are from the same team, GO FIGURE. Guess what school it is. lol.TongueirateSho
Belfery is in D 2 and south is in D1 , so they are up against differnt players as far as getting allstate. So you really cant compare the fact of how many allstate players are on the team because they are in different divisons
that was the official list
Their is no different teams for team ky. all the kids d1,d2 and d3 are together on there.
[quote=rebel24]that was the official list[/QUOTE
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Disappointed... Would love someone (one of the coaches) to explain how #7 RB @ CAL, Christian Babin gets left off All-State team!! Realize the other kid was on Team KY LAST yr as 7th grader but only played 2 games in tourney. Ridiculous
It happened alot in every division, look at D3 they gave allstate to a kid who dont even play the position he was given allstate in. So your not alone i bet the parents of a couple of kids arent happy . But for the most part they got it correct
No one from Bell or Northern Pulaski? For Region 4 to have clearly been the strongest....those kids were a little slighted. Who makes the selections anyway?
anotherfootballnut Wrote:It happened alot in every division, look at D3 they gave allstate to a kid who dont even play the position he was given allstate in. So your not alone i bet the parents of a couple of kids arent happy . But for the most part they got it correct

Can you post D3 all state?
Pages: 1 2