Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2012 Team Kentucky & East/West All Stars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought that it might be easier to share/trade/pass info if this subject had its own thread.

You can also search for "Kentucky Middle School Football Association" on Facebook. Just trying to help the flow of information.

GO TEAM KENTUCKY!!! :Cheerlead
from Facebook... KENTUCKY MIDDLE SCHOOL FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION

Nominations (with video) are due THIS WEEK for all 6th, 7th, & 8th graders for Team Kentucky and the East vs West All State Classic. Parents, please see your coach immediately if your son has not been nominated yet. Videos go to [email]kyteam@kymiddleschoolfootball.com[/email]

Monday Nov. 5th 11:56 a.m.
I have not heard anything about tryouts or selection process. I don't know if Max has submitted Jordans name or not?
Thanks alot for the info. I dont know why a coach would say that he has never in all his years seen a kid play like this one and that he is gonna be somebody and then not nominate the kid to get somewhere. ( Good coach tho). Well, yes I do, because if he nominated anyone but the other coaches child, it would cause hard feelings. So I guess its easier for them to say nothing to anyone. But we will be ready next year!
A lot of people from western KY should be playing in it
love fb Wrote:Thanks alot for the info. I dont know why a coach would say that he has never in all his years seen a kid play like this one and that he is gonna be somebody and then not nominate the kid to get somewhere. ( Good coach tho). Well, yes I do, because if he nominated anyone but the other coaches child, it would cause hard feelings. So I guess its easier for them to say nothing to anyone. But we will be ready next year!

Is this directed at me or warrior or just a random statement? I'm confused??
It was to thanks everyone for the info. I was talking about my teams coach.
love fb Wrote:It was to thanks everyone for the info. I was talking about my teams coach.

Ok. My bad.
Be sure to enter and submit your athletes!!!

This is for all 6th grade, 7th grade and 8th grade players who the coach would like to put up for selection for east/west and team ky!!

Get your submissions in, lets make sure the state of kentucky has a good showing!!
[quote=Warriors Alum]from Facebook... KENTUCKY MIDDLE SCHOOL FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION

Nominations (with video) are due THIS WEEK for all 6th, 7th, & 8th graders for Team Kentucky and the East vs West All State Classic. Parents, please see your coach immediately if your son has not been nominated yet. Videos go to [email]kyteam@kymiddleschoolfootball.com[/email]

SEND ALL VIDEOS TO THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS!!
Is their a list of rosters already posted as of 11/13/12? Or will schools be notified of who made East/West teams? Anyone out there with info please feedback welcome.
Coaches should be notified
Ole miss rebel Kaleb Hunt made it from Butler I can't believe Blake didn't
were can you find a list of the players that made the all star team?
Go team kentucky
3 Corbin players made it
1 Frankfort Panther made it...#55
I would like to give a big shout out to Seth Conn #14 and Logan Dotson #3 of Pike Central Middle for being selected to play in the East vs West All Star 7th grade game. Congrats Boys!!!!
:rockon::rockon:
Would like to congrat HUNTER CASE #50 (OT) from Pike Central on making east/west team.:Thumbs: