Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bigfoot Sighting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wasn't sure if this needed to go in the Conspiracy Theory thread or not so I am putting it here...

Apparently this video is making the rounds...I personally do not think this is anything close to an animal. Very much appears to be a guy in a Carhartt coat.

Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uagEmnUoh...e=youtu.be
Conspiracy Forum
I was on my back deck grilling out late one night last summer. I guess he smelled my steak or something, but a Bigfoot came wondering in. I don't know if it was were I was hungry or in a bad mood, but the next thing I know I was on top of him raining blow down on top of him. I ended up feeling guilty so I helped him up and dusted his coat off. I ended up giving him my steak. He took it and limped up into the woods. I still feel guilty over it because I beat him within an inch of his life. I promise you this lie is true.
[Image: bigfoot.jpg]

That's not Bigfoot, it is RIUTG's girlfrend!
You guys better stop messing with Sasquatch!!
^ Relative???Confusednicker:
Not on my side of the family!!!

I actually think it favors judgmentday!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Not on my side of the family!!!

I actually think it favors judgmentday!!

I can see the resemblance....when I look in a mirror....lol
Stardust Wrote:[Image: bigfoot.jpg]

That's not Bigfoot, it is RIUTG's girlfrend!

True story. Sadly, still prettier than my wife Confusednicker:
^^
I would bet NONE of BGR's wives even post on here; otherwise, this crap wouldn't be said!
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
I would bet NONE of BGR's wives even post on here; otherwise, this crap wouldn't be said!

:truestory:
Granny Bear Wrote:^^

Are you kidding?
Mine calls this site the "bluegrass sports thingy"
Thats a direct quote, so judge for yourself Confusednicker:
:hilarious:

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Are you kidding?
Mine calls this site the "bluegrass sports thingy"Thats a direct quote, so judge for yourself Confusednicker:
My wife was really pleased with Kings beach model sig last week, I got...." sports forum site, sure honey, call it what you want ! "
That looks nothing like a guy in a carhart jacket lol...
Bigfoot, amongst other potential creatures, has popped up on the radar near Cave Run Lake.

http://www.kentuckybigfoot.com/counties/rowan.htm

Thoughts?
BFRO notified???

Confusednicker:
I used to have a crush on Bigfoot but I don't anymore
Ballers Wrote:That looks nothing like a guy in a carhart jacket lol...

Confusednicker:
https://sasquatchchronicles.com/

There are some dandy stories here!!!
So I've discovered 2 other interesting bigfoot story sources. Check out Buckeye Bigfoot and Dixie Cryptid on Youtube. There are some fascinating tales on both channels. Even if just one out of 20 stories is credible folks have some remarkable imaginations to come up with what I've heard !

Check em out if you get a chance and share your thoughts.
Well bigfoot is not much of a myth or truth or somewhere in between. There are so many people who take their time in working this one out and i believe they can do it without much hassle as well. So I think learning the truth on this one is a big win for many people out there as well.
Satellite cameras from space can zoom to such detail of the earth’s surface they can tell if an image is a coyote or a dog. I’m sure by now if any such creature existed there would be multiple clear pictures taken not only from space but also on earth. Heck, about everyone has a cell phone and can snap multiple pictures quickly. Seems like all the suspected Bigfoot pics are grainy, from a distance and poor quality. Need more proof than that. And it would also help in verification to find some evidence of feces, signs of living, sleeping, mating in their habitat. But these have never been found.