Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KMSFA 7th Grade State Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can somebody please post updates on this game.

I'm stuck at work and only have limited internet access.
Thanks Fly By Night
Bowling Green will be playing for the 7th and 8th grade championships today. Go Purples.
in the third quarter its 14-0 jc. The purple have 4 total yards.
Any updates...

My work has the link blocked
Johnson wins. 20-8
jc wins there first championship!
FINAL

JCMS 20
BGMS 8

JCMS 7th Grade State Champs
Congrats to both teams.
8th grade Belfry 28
Cal 0
Congrats JC middle school!
Congrads JC and your coaching staff!!!
Congrats JC middle a great program and always a threat..
Fr Belfry Middle
Congrats Johnson County! Way to get the job done and bring the hardware eastward!!!
Congrats JCMS!
Congrats JCMS, you guys had a great run through the playoffs. Lots of talent,coaching and a very good fan base. We are already looking foward to next year,can't believe it's over.Hopefully we can end up in differnt regions and play this game in the 8th grade championship where it belongs. I personally, believe we were the two best 7th grade teams this old warrior has seen this year.
Nice win Johnson County!
Congrats to JCMS!
Congrats on win! One of the favorites for next years 8th grade state.
love fb Wrote:Johnson wins. 20-8
johnson county middle school football team, 7th grade,did awsome and ni also did awsome because i`m on the team

ls.com/forum/images/smilies/flame.gifhttp://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/images/smilies/rockon.gif

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/ima...rmouth.gif
Congrats little Eagles. Way to represent the mountains.
[quote=Warrior Grandpa]Congrats JCMS, you guys had a great run through the playoffs. Lots of talent,coaching and a very good fan base. We are already looking foward to next year,can't believe it's over.Hopefully we can end up in differnt regions and play this game in the 8th grade championship where it belongs. I personally, believe we were the two best 7th grade teams this old warrior has seen this year.[/QUOTE]

There is no doubt. As coaches, we felt all year that these were the two best.
Thanks ThomCat, I'm sure we will see each other again in some playoffs somewhere.
Warrior Grandpa Wrote:Thanks ThomCat, I'm sure we will see each other again in some playoffs somewhere.

And might I add that you are one of the classiest on this site.
It's all about the kids for me. I cheer hard for my grandson,don't get me wrong but when you see good players or teams I try to be fair and honest and acknowledge them. I believe you should always try to do right by the children.
Congrats JC 7th!!!
Really wish Mayfield 7th grade had gotten to participate. Nobody played them close all year. But it was decided only the 8th could participate for logistical reasons and the amount of travel i understand. They may not have won but they were bigger than alot of 8th grade teams. Our dline averaged 250 lbs and all over 5'8 or 5'9. Then throw in the fact their backs have the look of future allstate caliber players. Tyler is being compared to jonathan jackson. I hear we are losing Tyler to Graves County next year. They recruiting him pretty hard saw graves hs coaches talking to him at the alliance bowl and was at graves county practice field for my 3rd graders practice and saw his recruiting visit being showed around and patted on the back by all the Graves coaches. Oh well graves fans have complained for years about county kids coming to mayfield so they can win. Mayfield has an open door policy in regards to transfers. Just have never seen an all out blitz on a 7th grader involving hs coaches before. Dont really blame them Tyler is a game changer.