Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: S. Pulaski Vs. Farnsley 11/3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These two teams played each other last year as a 7th grade match up? Should be a good game.
Am going with S. Pulaski 38-14.
Farnsley again?

See you all Saturday...

GO WARRIORS! :Cheerlead
centralky Wrote:am going with s. Pulaski 38-14.

i would take those 24 points all day long i say farnsley in a close one this one will come down to who makes the fewest mistakes and penalties
You could be right . But northern was 2 touchdowns better than Farnsley and southern was 2 touchdowns better then Northern. I know it's all about match ups . But I feel that Southern is 3 touchdowns better than rest of state . This time of year anything can happen and turnovers can change a game. Should be interesting matchup.
i believe this game was 42-6 Southern last year, and i don't believe farnsley can't stop the power or size again this year. 48-12 southern.
Warrior I think me and you are close on our picks. I think Southern will win this one pretty easy barring several turnovers. I think there size and strength is to much. I think if southern plays there best and everyone else plays there best Southern is 3 touchdowns better than any other team left in Divison 1.
All I have to say is that you can have a belief that your team will destroy any team they face, but you are saying if they play there best then they are 3 touchdowns ahead. EVERY COACH wants their team to play their best and everyteam would win by that amount but you all know very well that there is no perfect game it just comes down to who makes the least amount of mistakes.

an ankle might get turned, cold weather could cause bad grip on bad and fumbles occur, you just never know what will happen, but you have to believe you will always win.

I know I have always believed my team would crush the other, but the outcome didnt happen that way because the other team had few mistakes.

Best of luck to Farnsley and S. Pulaski
$0.02
I love our team. And with as much confidence that I may have in them, I never say that they will roll another team. There are just too many variables involved.
Our guys will need to execute to have a chance at being victorious.
&
I'm sure that our opponents are preparing just as we are.

>>> cliche alert <<< That is why we play the games.

I hope all teams have good injury-free football this weekend.

GO WARRIORS! :Cheerlead
LOVE the cliche and everything you said warrior is true...
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:LOVE the cliche and everything you said warrior is true...

Warrior is always classy and is always positive about kids on here! Love your posts and hope the Warriors bring home the D1 championship! my preseason pick!
Looking forward to watching this game
Its goin to be a close on today
28-6 Southern at the half.
Southern wins 42-14 . My prediction was 38-14 and a lot of people thought that was to bold.
DOUGHDADDY Wrote:Its goin to be a close on today

Nope.
DOUGHDADDY Wrote:i would take those 24 points all day long i say farnsley in a close one this one will come down to who makes the fewest mistakes and penalties

Still want those 24 points?
Pulaski County middle school sports have been in another world over the last few years.
If they could get that to translate into high school ball, that would be another story.
Congrats to Southern , From Belfry
:Thumbs:Nice job South Pulaski from JagNation! :Thumbs:
Thanks Red, we consider our selfs from the mountains. Many kids parents or grandparents have deep mountain roots(Whitesburg) running through them. Back in the day used to have to go up against Belfry at the old high school,never a fun place for opposing teams.Sorry, rambeling, good luck today from and old mtn. man.