Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland vs. Campbellsvile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions?
Raceland 46-0
Campbellsville won't be a pushover. Just hope we can hang in with them. Any team in the final four will be tough to beat.
Raceland. They can play with anyone.
From what ive seen Raceland has the best backfield as a unit in the state. I know thats saying alot but i believe its true. Ive not seen Campbellsville play how are they as far as size?
Although I haven't seen Campbellsville play, I have seen Raceland and they're legit. To beat Raceland,Campbellsville will have to be world beaters. I'm going with the local region four team in this one. Best of luck Raceland.
I got to watch raceland on Saturday before our boys played . I was impressed with their skill , I know nothing about campbellsville but they better bring their (A) game because raceland will be hard to beat.
How do you think the game between Lex. Christian and Butler Co. Middle will turn out?
Who do you think will win the game between Lex. Christian and Butler Co. Middle?
What are both teams overall records? Who would be considered the favorite?
Once you reach this point in time of the playoffs there are no weak teams.
Raceland offense; what do they run? The Spread, or more of a running team?
What would you say is Raceland's strengths? OL, DL, skill kids? Just curious?