Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry vs. TT Knight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions?
I honestly know nothing of TT Knight. Does anyone have any info on them. I know they are a 1 seed, but that is about it.
Am going to go with Belfry 38-0
centralky Wrote:Am going to go with Belfry 38-0

I don't know about that but our boys will be ready for a fight can't wait until Saturday 38-0 in the simis i wouldn't thank thats a little much.
Where is this game being played?
99piratefan you guys beat the next best team in division 2
29-0. TT Knight won a game against casey co that if played 10 times they
would lose 8 or 9 of them. Not taking anything away from them they did what they had to do to win but was given several gifts by Casey co throughout the game. Depending on when Belfrys subs as to what final will be. I would think they may sub early and rest them did Sunday so it may be little closer than 38-0 due to subbing.
Gonna go with the Pirates...as for a score...thats up to the PIRATES!!!
Belfry 30 TT Knight 0 .. Belfry WILL win state
you all need to relaxnobody names the score in a semifinl game!!!! i am a pirate to the core but it aint over til sunday!!! if we bring it home ill be thrilled but play the games first remeber boys read this stuff and blowin there heads up there gonna come out FLAT this weekend and we dont need that
mayb we can blow them out if we come out our best but there gonna haave a good team u have to expect the unexpected this time a year just play good and you dont gotta worry bout it tho
I agree with ^^. I feel that anything could happen that I do not want to put out a prediction, you never know if someone has fumble issues, to some kid just having a major day. the ball could bounce weird on a kickoff and change the whole dynamic of the game. Momentum in middle school football can change rather quickly, so I just cant wait to watch these games. BEST OF LUCK TO ALL TEAMS THAT MADE IT TO LEXINGTON!!!
Am an unbiased fan that has just watched several middle school football games of several teams across the state. I don't see TT Knight playing with Belfry unless Belfry kills themselfs and turns the ball over. TT Knight is not real big up front and struggles against bigger teams. 4 turnovers kept them in the game Saturday. They were down 14-0 and Casey had a meltdown. This time of year anything can happen. But am sticking with Belfry in a big win. Good luck to both teams.
Belfry is looking very good and has great size 28-0 belfry
Belfry is huge up front , they are the real deal
Belfry is my pick to win D2. I feel them and Corbin were the 2 best teams and we see how that went.
just a question if we do win it do the boys get rings i think if not i wuld by myself one anyway but wether it be from the assication or the school do they get ringsi dont even think the boys got a trophy for winning regon!
just heard that this TT Knight school is a feeder school for Louisville Central, hummmm
cuppett777 Wrote:just heard that this TT Knight school is a feeder school for Louisville Central, hummmm

there are no feeder schools in jefferson county kids can apply to schools of there chosing tt knight is about as far away from central as you can get and still be in county
DOUGHDADDY Wrote:there are no feeder schools in jefferson county kids can apply to schools of there chosing tt knight is about as far away from central as you can get and still be in county

i was told that by a Belfry ex defenseive coach,so i dont know..
Doughboy is right, students in JCPS have what are considered "home" schools, but that normally consist of three schools in which the student can get into. but all others they must apply to the program to get into it.
centralky Wrote:Belfry is my pick to win D2. I feel them and Corbin were the 2 best teams and we see how that went.
Greenup would have beaten Corbin IMO.
what time is game and how can someone listen to it?
The game is at 5 and is supposed to be on ihigh.com