Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Small Guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Im lookin for some peoples opinion!!!

Im a sophmore in high school 5'5, and I weigh 160. Do you think theres any chance in me goin and playin college ball at any level in college football except
D1??

Weight room Stats

Bench 260
Box Squat 340
Power clean??? coming
Incline bench 210

40 time 5.0

I still got two more years to get alot faster, stronger and a little taller.. so voice your alls opinion i wont be hurt by what you all say.
hornet80 Wrote:Hey Im lookin for some peoples opinion!!!

Im a sophmore in high school 5'5, and I weigh 160. Do you think theres any chance in me goin and playin college ball at any level in college football except
D1??

Weight room Stats

Bench 260
Box Squat 340
Power clean??? coming
Incline bench 210

40 time 5.0

I still got two more years to get alot faster, stronger and a little taller.. so voice your alls opinion i wont be hurt by what you all say.
What position do you play?
You sound like your very dedicated to football so I say just keep working hard and it should all work out for you. Good luck with it all
UKGIRL20 Wrote:You sound like your very dedicated to football so I say just keep working hard and it should all work out for you. Good luck with it all
What she said!:Thumbs:
i was a running back then coaches moved me to a pos. that i will start at.

o guard and i have been d guard since forever...

Im pretty good at d guard use my quickness and my hands to get ppl off of me...
Well you are very strong for you size and age...work on that speed and you might make a good lil cornerback
Your 5'5 and you weigh 160 and you play OL ! Thats crazy but ne ways if you stick to the sport it will get you somwhere !
my opinion, if you want to play college ball.. you might want to get off the line.. don't know of any college players that size at that position.
Sorry guy.....unless things change..But you know..I can name alot of people who hit growth spurts of 6-8 inches in 2 years in high school...Good Luck though and keep working hard..WHere do you go to school'?
Just keep working hard, and good things will come along.
You can do anything if you dedicate your time to getting better,stronger,faster, and becoming a smarter player. You have to work harder than the next person. As strong as you ar right now you still have room for improvement...You could play at alot of D-III schools, the main thing is getting your name out there.:Thumbs:
There isn't a school this side of hell that would play a 5'5 linemen, but if you can find a niche as a running back/wide receiver type you give yourself a fighters chance...

Keep your goal alive, work hard, and anything can happen...
the thing is i know im not a lineman but thats where i play so i can start varsity..... im made to be a running back

plus the offensive set we have is the Wing T so our guards are mostly pulling guards.