Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Assassins Creed 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone getting it Tuesday or follow the story to the previous games? Personally I think it'll be Game of the Year. I'm more excited for this game than Black Ops II.
I'm going to way till Christmas to get it.
It looks freaking awesome!
Dudes, this game is going to be the shiznit. Only game I'm more excited for is Medal of Honor Warfighter, and I'm a few mins away from downloading it. Can't wait for AC tres!
Best trailer I have seen for a game.
vundy33 Wrote:Dudes, this game is going to be the shiznit. Only game I'm more excited for is Medal of Honor Warfighter, and I'm a few mins away from downloading it. Can't wait for AC tres!

Really vundy33? "Shiznit"?? Is that the type of lingo marines use today?

No wonder the navy is better than you... Rolleyes
Alright. Beat the game. No spoilers but if you're an AC fan, ending will piss you off. Other than that, everything about this game is amazing!! Everything about it has a realistic feel to it. The graphics are outstanding and just the feeling it gives you from witnessesing real life events. Boston massacre, tea party,winter at valley forge, and many other events and places are in this game. It's a must buy. Also adding hunting in this game makes it more enjoyable. If you've never played an AC game, still get it. It's worth it.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Really vundy33? "Shiznit"?? Is that the type of lingo marines use today?

No wonder the navy is better than you... Rolleyes

Dude, I'm a U.S. Army soldier! Or was until this past spring...we are not Marines! They're a service of the Navy themselves, LOL!
vundy33 Wrote:Dude, I'm a U.S. Army soldier! Or was until this past spring...we are not Marines! They're a service of the Navy themselves, LOL!

:closeenough:
LOL! No, we are Army infantry, the Queen of Battle, bringer of death. Army infantry over Marine infantry any day. We can come from the air, sea and land, and do anything asked for us and kill everyone that wants to try to stop that from happening. Marines are limited to ground and water, that's bad. Plus in my experience, we are better killers.

So no, NOT close enough, hahahaha!
^
In all fairness Vundy, if there was a marine on this board, you know for fact that he would claim the exact opposite Confusednicker: