Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 7th Johnson Co. 20 Southern Pulaski 18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Way to go guys.

:betterthanexpected:
Wow big win!
Coach Holbrook and his staff done a wonderful job. It was a very exciting game.
Congrats from a disapponited warrior..You guys played a great game under to say the least, adverse weather conditions. Not making excuses it was bad for both teams and you guys made more plays when it counted. Good luck the rest of the way.
:HitWall: Dagnabit. I was hoping for another Southern state title.
Good luck to Johnson Central the rest of tyhe way.

Sounds like it was a heack of a game.:yikes:
Warrior Grandpa Wrote:Congrats from a disapponited warrior..You guys played a great game under to say the least, adverse weather conditions. Not making excuses it was bad for both teams and you guys made more plays when it counted. Good luck the rest of the way.

Thanks. You guys have a great program. I would also have been disappointed if we had lost and yes, the weather was adverse to say the least. At least it was on turf. Could not have imagined playing the 4th game of the day if it was on grass. Good luck to your 8th grade team and hope you win the 8th grade Division 1 State Championship.
Willie Turnover Wrote::HitWall: Dagnabit. I was hoping for another Southern state title.
Good luck to Johnson Central the rest of tyhe way.

Sounds like it was a heack of a game.:yikes:

the quote above is why you should proof read. :thatsfunn

:Shaking: For the record I flunked typing class in high school.
Never seen this one coming. JC barely beat us with their refs costing us the game.Oh it was their refs again i understand now. But anyway goodluck JC.
colonelking69 Wrote:Never seen this one coming. JC barely beat us with their refs costing us the game.Oh it was their refs again i understand now. But anyway goodluck JC.

I may be wrong, but aren't the refs assigned by the KYMSFA for playoff games? What did the refs have to do with you not being able to score 1st and goal from the 5?:please:
colonelking69 Wrote:Never seen this one coming. JC barely beat us with their refs costing us the game.Oh it was their refs again i understand now. But anyway goodluck JC.

#8 and a few others didn't play against you. I am the coach and couldn't tell you one of the referees names. So if you got something to say about my kids, give me a ring.
Referees DO NOT lose a game for you, YOU lost the game because you didn't do enough. If you did what you are suppose to, the game should never be in the referees hands.

When playing a good team, FARNSLEY is a dang good team, you should prepare like no other, especially at this point in the season you have to do your homework and get your game plan done and set.

Congrats Farnsley on a great win!!
Congrats JC, very strong and well coached team, good luck on the upcoming games!

THe referees Saturday were scheduled by the K.M.S.F.A. and not Johnson County. We are 15th region and the referees were sent here from 16th region. I can not help it if no one on here gave any respect to our kids. Everyone thought S. Pulaski would win. Well not everyone. We just kept our mouth shut and played the game.
So does that now make JC the team to beat...lol
#StateBound
I was there and I'm a southern Parent, the ref's did not cost us the game. Poor execution and a tough opponent is what cost us the game, congrats to JC you played a great game, Wish you the best of luck next weekend.
I give our coachs all the credit for a great season. However I believe they were more worried with the North and South match up and didn't put in the proper time with the 7th team prep..Not making excuses, we had our chances but could not put away a tough and talented team. You guys deserved the win, alot of teams have folded when we had gotten a good lead. Your team played in the same weather and cold as ours, though i seen a small heater on your side. My grandson says his hand were never so cold in his life,those are things you have to try and over come. As I said earlier good luck the rest of the way and hope to meet up down the road with a healthy,dry and warmer rematch.

shadowlyfe Wrote:I was there and I'm a southern Parent, the ref's did not cost us the game. Poor execution and a tough opponent is what cost us the game, congrats to JC you played a great game, Wish you the best of luck next weekend.

Colonelking69, maybe you could learn from Shadowlyfe. Thanks Shadowlyfe for the compliment.
Congrats to the lil' Eagles on the win. Best to you guys the rest of the way
THOMCAT Wrote:Colonelking69, maybe you could learn from Shadowlyfe. Thanks Shadowlyfe for the compliment.

Did i not say goodluck JC . Never once did i say anything about your team . Represent the mountains well @ state.
Warrior Grandpa Wrote:Congrats from a disapponited warrior..You guys played a great game under to say the least, adverse weather conditions. Not making excuses it was bad for both teams and you guys made more plays when it counted. Good luck the rest of the way.

Warrior Grandpa Wrote:I give our coachs all the credit for a great season. However I believe they were more worried with the North and South match up and didn't put in the proper time with the 7th team prep..Not making excuses, we had our chances but could not put away a tough and talented team. You guys deserved the win, alot of teams have folded when we had gotten a good lead. Your team played in the same weather and cold as ours, though i seen a small heater on your side. My grandson says his hand were never so cold in his life,those are things you have to try and over come. As I said earlier good luck the rest of the way and hope to meet up down the road with a healthy,dry and warmer rematch.

This is prime example of how to win with class and lose with dignity. I'm sure it was a very hard week for the South coaches having to prepare for two tough games, especially with the offense North has. Good luck to South in the D1 final four.
Great job Eagles. Now go and bring home the hardware to the mountains!
Awesome game by both teams.