Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Predictions: Mayfield Cardinals vs Butler Co Bears @ Stadium of Champions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright everyone, this game is less than two days away. I would just like to see what everyone's thoughts are on this game. I know it may be hard to get a feel for this due to lack of games to compare against. Please remember be respectful and state your case, with at least some type of facts behind your pick. Let's please try to do this without any name calling or other craziness.
It pains me to say this (being from Paducah) LOL!!!! I will have to say Mayfield. Even though I know nothing about Butler Co. But what I have seen from mayfield the three games I've watched them play. They have a fast and aggressive defense. On offense they have one of the best backs in the state, and a 7th grade RB who is right there at his heels. Mayfield by two touchdowns. GOOD LUCK MAYFIELD.
Well im going to try to be unbiased. Butler destroyed union but i think our win against a bigger than us Caldwell team has gotten us past playing a team with some hosses. Team speed may decide this one i know nothing of Butlers speed but i know we have a ton. If we dont turn the ball over Mayfield by 8
It's going to be a great game! We (Lone Oak) don't play until 5:00 but I am going up early to root on the Cardinals and Tornado! Hopefully all of our conference teams will make it to Lexington. Good Luck and go Cardinals, Tornados and Purple Flash!
Thanks flash, I feel the same way. You gotta get those boys fired up and ready for some serious hitting, like yall got from us. I think if they expect that and play ready for that, they will be very hard to stop.
I will take the bears by 2TDs or more no one can catch Henderson or graham and if you do you can't tackle them and they are not the hardest runners the Brosnan kid is .they also can throw it well graham is 6 ft with great hands .mayfield will be a great test for them winner wins div3
Packer11 Wrote:I will take the bears by 2TDs or more no one can catch Henderson or graham and if you do you can't tackle them and they are not the hardest runners the Brosnan kid is .they also can throw it well graham is 6 ft with great hands .mayfield will be a great test for them winner wins div3

Dude not doubting your team speed i honestly dont know. If yall win i will guarantee it wont be cause yall are faster. Our team speed is across the board. As for your backs you cant bring down. I guarantee you havent played a team that tackles like Mayfield. As fundamentally sound as I have ever seen on this level.
FlashFan Wrote:It's going to be a great game! We (Lone Oak) don't play until 5:00 but I am going up early to root on the Cardinals and Tornado! Hopefully all of our conference teams will make it to Lexington. Good Luck and go Cardinals, Tornados and Purple Flash!

Good luck LO and PT.
Lets go Mayfield, PMS, and Lone Oak. Lets show them that we know how to play football on this side of the state also.
Butler Co. wins 8-0, good game
Butler 8 Mayfield 0 final sounds like a defensive struggle. Good luck Bears the rest of the way going to pull for yall to win and get a victory for the West.