Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Meade Co vs Farnsley @ TK Stone 2:30 Eastern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any predictions on the outcome of this game?
Meade by whatever they want, from what I've heard Meade is the best in the state. No way Farnsley can even keep it close.

Meade - whatevr they want
Farnsley - whatever Meade wants them to score
RichBrooks Wrote:Meade by whatever they want, from what I've heard Meade is the best in the state. No way Farnsley can even keep it close.

Meade - whatevr they want
Farnsley - whatever Meade wants them to score
RichBrooks Wrote:I think there are only a few teams that can dethrone S Pulaski. Those are in order that they will face them: Knox round 2, Northern Rd 3, farnsley rd 4, That's it. Farnsley will have the advantage of an easier bracket. Southern has to win two very tough games before the face Farnsley.

I guess you changed your mind from the above quote. We all have to support our teams until it is time to move on to next sport. Just asked a question because Farnsley is unknown to me and not sure what type of game they play on the feild.
Farnsley wins hands down.
Sorry should of read Eastern Time Zone.
I haven't seen Farnsley or Meade this year. Actually no nothing about meade at all so I can't you pick one or the other but I do know in the past Farnsley has been a very tough out for everyone. They are usally very fast and athletic.

Sorry about the above post just making a joke about how biased some people can be.
Tracking and Thanks. I know the Meade Boys are on a mission this year and they really want another shot at the Pulaski team that took them out last year in the 7th grade. They really want that match-up again and I mean really BAD!!! I would say they don’t even have their eyes yet on the final, they just want Pulaski. They worked really hard this year & I hope they get their opportunity to see if they can get that rematch and Farnsley is the only team in their way now. I hope Farnsley is a tough/strong team, Meade really has the ability to hit hard and I mean HARD!!!!!
I wouldn't overlook Farnsley
RichBrooks Wrote:I wouldn't overlook Farnsley
Thanks for the advice i will pass it on to the Team.
Ask the guy there filming what he thought of Farnsley.
Meade county doesnt have a chance against farnsley i would bet $1,000 to your doughnut dat farnsley wins easily!!!
Ok i guess we will just have to wait and see.
meadeproude Wrote:ok i guess we will just have to wait and see.

we waited and now we see so much for guessing