Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New Brackets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When will the third round brackets get posted.
When the brackets are updated in our software and finalized. Hopefully Monday sometime.
Still no updated brackets!!!
Nope, still finalizing times for the games Saturday in some places and sites in Region 1.
plantmanky Wrote:Nope, still finalizing times for the games Saturday in some places and sites in Region 1.

Speaking of sites in region 1. I would think Hopkinsville or Princeton would be central locations for the games and both have facilites that are up to the challenge
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Speaking of sites in region 1. I would think Hopkinsville or Princeton would be central locations for the games and both have facilites that are up to the challenge

Sites being centrally located, and sites willing to host are two totally different things. Its very hard to find sites for the regional championships when very few places are willing to host.
Any word on Meade and Farnsley Game? Rumor has it is going to be played at Nort Hardin High.
I'm hearing rumors that region 1 games will be played at Hopkinsville. Is there any truth to that?
As of now it is at The stadium of champions in hoptown.
TayDay80 Wrote:I'm hearing rumors that region 1 games will be played at Hopkinsville. Is there any truth to that?

The school said that Mayfield will play Butler at 10AM Saturday at the Stadium of Champions in Hoptown
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:New Brackets are out

http://media.digitalsports.com/80095/fil...1-2012.pdf

Game times on this bracket posted are Wrong for Regions 3 and 4. FYI.
Region 3 Game Times @ Bourbon Co High School

TIME TYPE VISITOR HOME
GAME 1 12:00 PM 8 D2 ELKHORN CAL
GAME 2 2:00 PM 8 D3 LEX CHRISTIAN ACADEMY NICHOLAS COUNTY
GAME 3 4:30 PM 7TH HIGHLAND UNION RAIDERS
GAME 4 6:30 PM 8 D1 NEWBERG WESTPORT
Region 4 finals @ Johnson Central HS.

TIME TYPE VISITOR HOME
GAME 1 11:30 AM 8 D3 RACELAND MEECE
GAME 2 2:00 PM 8 D2 BELFRY CORBIN
GAME 3 4:30 PM 8 D1 NORTHERN PULASKI SOUTHERN PULASKI
GAME 4 7:00 PM 7TH SOUTHERN PULASKI JOHNSON CO
So are the times correct for region 1, because the coach at Paducah was saying that their game time was moved to 1pm
TayDay80 Wrote:So are the times correct for region 1, because the coach at Paducah was saying that their game time was moved to 1pm

Not sure, I only Deal with Regions 3 and 4. I would have your coach contact the Region 1 Coordinator.
plantmanky Wrote:Not sure, I only Deal with Regions 3 and 4. I would have your coach contact the Region 1 Coordinator.
The new brackets say Northern and Southern 8th play at 4:00 but your post said 4:30?
Region 1 gametimes were pushed back 1 hour
plantmanky Wrote:Not sure, I only Deal with Regions 3 and 4. I would have your coach contact the Region 1 Coordinator.
Region 1 Times at Stadium of Champions in Hopkinsville

11:00 AM D3 Mayfield vs. Butler Co.
1:00 PM D2 Paducah vs. Franklin-Simpson
3:00 PM 7th Franklin-Simpson vs. Bowling Green
5:00 PM D1 Lone Oak vs. Bowling Green
meat loaf Wrote:The new brackets say Northern and Southern 8th play at 4:00 but your post said 4:30?

See post 12
plantmanky Wrote:See post 12
Okay, thanks