Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cards Vs Bears
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins this one?
It seems like everyone post scoring threads with different titles, which creates a mess on the board and makes it difficult to sort through
quickly to read scores.

When posting scores PLEASE simply title your thread per the example below:

Maytown 62 - Auxier 30

Also, please spell out the teams names.

Example: JBS 55 - PCC 55

Correct Way: June Buchanan 55 - Perry Co. Central 55

When creating a new thread regarding a prediction between two teams, make sure that you put the date in the title as well.

EX: Lakers @ Knicks 11/30

Also, make sure you spell teams names out. There are many other LC's, JC's, PCC's, etc. out there.

It's simple, fast and easy. Thank you.

We've went over this past couple years about how to post Prediction and Scoring threads. I'm not sure if everyone has gotten a chance to read these. Here's the ways to make threads and not make threads.

READ BELOW!

For away games, please use either at or @ and for games that are being played on a netural field, use vs. If using the @ symbol please DO NOT put the Parentheses, I used it just to show everyone that you can use either at or @

Please note that when posting a prediction thread or scoring thread that includes an out of state team please give the team name plus state that they are from, as follows below.

CORRECT WAY
Lone Oak at (@) Paducah Tilghman Aug 31

Lone Oak 31 - Paducah Tilghman 27
Lone Oak 31, Paduach Tilghman 27

Knott County Central at Union, VA

Union, VA 56 - Knott County Central 35

Bryan Station vs. Bishop Brossart (at (@) Harlan County) Aug 10

Bryan Station 21 - Bishop Brossart 14

Bryan Station 21, Bishop Brossart 14

INCORRECT WAY
lone oak, tilghman

tilghman 27, lone oak 31

kcc (KCC) at union

union 56, kcc 35
Star I don't see how it applies in this case, atleast not yet until they decide when and where to play
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Star I don't see how it applies in this case, atleast not yet until they decide when and where to play

I sent dusty a pm last week telling him that, got no response. Just like I sent several messages to multiple mods to get the thread titles changed when locations and times were set, they never got changed. Can only beat a dead horse so many times.
Here is what I have been told, Mayfield Cardinals and Butler Bears will play Saturday at WKU
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Here is what I have been told, Mayfield Cardinals and Butler Bears will play Saturday at WKU

Are you sure its not Bowling Green High School?
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Star I don't see how it applies in this case, atleast not yet until they decide when and where to play

Who are the Cards? Who are the Bears? Help everyone better understand who these teams are.

Thx
plantmanky Wrote:Are you sure its not Bowling Green High School?

MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Here is what I have been told, Mayfield Cardinals and Butler Bears will play Saturday at WKU

I am not sure and I should not have posted that and I know better and posted hearsay anyway. I doubt its at WKU despite being told that.

Star fix title to Mayfield Butler or better yet delete this thread until we have confirmed info thanks