Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 46 - Mason Co 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another Big win 4 the Pirates
Congrats are in order for these Pirates...way to go!!!
Super proud of the pirates looking forward to D2 championship game next sat!
Best to be not over lookin Corbin
Good luck against Corbin they are the best team I've seen all year period!
Oh yea it's not the D2 championship just the regional finals!
congrats to Belfry, now go get u some Redhounds...
Believe me no one is over looking corbin...It should be a great game,these belfry boys love to hit and pretty solid in every posistion.And i heard Corbin isnt lacking either.
Wildcat222 Wrote:Best to be not over lookin Corbin
I would suggest the same for Corbin as well, be ready to play some football. Congrats Pirates on another great win! Roll on big red machine!
This should be a good game. This Corbin team is 23-3 in the last 2 years with all 3 losses being to Southern Pulaski. Belfry is unbeaten this year and has the same kind of football tradtition that Corbin does. Lets hear some predictions on this one.
Note:Corbin better not overlook BELFRY.This Is one of the best football programs in the state.It's not a fluke they're here.They are what mountain football is all about!!!
Looks like Belfry is showing why the should not have been such a low seed..Sucks for the so called high seeds.....Good luck to both Teams playing on Saturday
what does coribn look like how big are they upfront i know bms has a 6"4 tight end and some big linemen does corbin have alot of size and speed? i dont know anything about them i aint seen them play yet lets hear it redhound fans
Good luck Pirates!
Corbin has played a lot of big teams this year, but none as strong up front as they are with the exception of Southern Pulaski. I dont think they have played anyone with as much team speed. Maybe and individual or two but not across the board. They literally have 4 backs who are flat out good and their 5th and 6th options at would start on most teams. Their line is not huge, but they are strong and open big holes. It will be tough to our muscle them.