Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland 34 West Carter 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Rams moved on to the third round.
The defense was very good again today.
Nick Caldwell and Reese Davidson had some big ints. And run backs.
Bailey Walker busted some big time long runs for tds .One for 97 yards.
Defense won this game. Controled the line of scrimmage. And the pass defense smothered the receivers.
Wanted to add to that by mentioning some big pass deflections on D by John Cherry and a solid game, as usual, by Issac Wallace. The defense really overcame a slow start and some big penalties to shut down the WC offense. What excites me is what we could be capable of with improved O-line play. With the big boys we have, I know they will rebound nicely. On to the 3rd round! GO RAMS !!
Hope you guys win it. Pulling for you!
RamsFan Wrote:Wanted to add to that by mentioning some big pass deflections on D by John Cherry and a solid game, as usual, by Issac Wallace. The defense really overcame a slow start and some big penalties to shut down the WC offense. What excites me is what we could be capable of with improved O-line play. With the big boys we have, I know they will rebound nicely. On to the 3rd round! GO RAMS !!

Your right RF. John played a heck of a game. He's aways undersized. But always gets the job done. John has saved many drives. Isaac is just a beast! He dominates the side of the line he happens to play on. He does so many things. From kicking off to opening huge holes so Bailey, Nick and others can do their thing.
That's why I was hesitant about posting names. It's always a total team effort that wins big games. And so many more we could mention on how well they have played. But I have trouble remembering names. We wouldn't have won the last 22 games without great team effort. This is a special class!
Our defensive ends I thought sat. Played awesome!
Go RaMs!!!!
Any word yet on where the game with Meece will be?
RamsFan Wrote:Any word yet on where the game with Meece will be?
At Johnson Central @ 11:30
Johnson Central
football 105 Wrote:Your right RF. John played a heck of a game. He's aways undersized. But always gets the job done. John has saved many drives. Isaac is just a beast! He dominates the side of the line he happens to play on. He does so many things. From kicking off to opening huge holes so Bailey, Nick and others can do their thing.
That's why I was hesitant about posting names. It's always a total team effort that wins big games. And so many more we could mention on how well they have played. But I have trouble remembering names. We wouldn't have won the last 22 games without great team effort. This is a special class!
Go RaMs!!!!

Bailey and nick, you must be talking about # 30 and # 4, those two are beast. Watched them play last weekend, they run hard and play defense just as good or better , #30 had two great hits and seemed to be everywhere on defense, #4 made a ton of tackles and i think he had a interception. Those two kids are very nice players. Raceland seemed to have a solid team
football 105 Wrote:Your right RF. John played a heck of a game. He's aways undersized. But always gets the job done. John has saved many drives. Isaac is just a beast! He dominates the side of the line he happens to play on. He does so many things. From kicking off to opening huge holes so Bailey, Nick and others can do their thing.
Go RaMs!!!!

Bailey and nick, you must be talking about # 30 and # 4, those two are beast. Watched them play last weekend, they run hard and play defense just as good or better , #30 had two great hits and seemed to be everywhere on defense, #4 made a ton of tackles and i think he had a interception. Those two kids are very nice players. Raceland seemed to have a solid team
Go RaMs!!!!

So Raceland is on a 23 game winning streak?