Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sims likely to transfer...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I meant to post this earlier...I wont miss him too much. Just a bad back sitting on the bench...
Another SUCK recruit! ADIOS!
He wont be missed because he couldn't play half the time with injuries this year.
See ya !!!
I seen this coming, you could see that he wasnt happy with this situation
All he wanted to do was shoot that stupid looking 3 pointer...
i am glad he finally made a decision and left.
I wish him luck at wherever he decides on going unless its a SEC school!
well we'll cya bub
Good luck to him wherever he goes
Don't let the door hit you in the a$$, you will have to set out more games with an injury!LOL!
I saw on the news when they said the school he transfers would make his 5th school in 5 years..I've heard of colleges players playing at 2 or even three different schools but 5..WOW...he needs to make up his mind.
Good-bye
why is everyone wishin him good luck? his situation isn't like adam williams's... he would have got to play but he wasn't goin to be a STAR so the crybaby left another school like he has done in the past. shit on him, if he doesn't want to be a Cat! aint no best wishes from me. piss on him.
im glad he's leaving because he didnt do anything for the team.
Vincent Vega Wrote:why is everyone wishin him good luck? his situation isn't like adam williams's... he would have got to play but he wasn't goin to be a STAR so the crybaby left another school like he has done in the past. shit on him, if he doesn't want to be a Cat! aint no best wishes from me. piss on him.
Smile Smile You crack me up VV.
Georgetown College offerd him a position on the roster and he says he wants to go west !