Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central @ Northern Pulaski
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins this game- They played earlier in year @ Hazard with Northern Pulaski Coming out with the win, but Johnson County had a few players out, should be a good game.
What was the score of the first game. North after giving up the first kickoff of the game to south outscore them the rest of the way. Johnson is defending state runner ups. This should be and awesome middle school football game that has great coaches on both sides. I would love to see this one.(toss-up)
BIG RN Wrote:What was the score of the first game. North after giving up the first kickoff of the game to south outscore them the rest of the way. Johnson is defending state runner ups. This should be and awesome middle school football game that has great coaches on both sides. I would love to see this one.(toss-up)
Cant remember exactly seems like it was 35-14 or something like that, someone correct me if i am wrong.
46-14 was the score, the game was played at Hazard at a neutral site.
What time is kick off scheduled for?
6:00 oclock kick off
FROGONRY Wrote:6:00 oclock kick off

You sure about this?
plantmanky Wrote:You sure about this?

That is the time on the bracket.
Please ensure dates of games to make it easier to know when these games are being played. The below guidelines are posted in every sporting section, as well as all of the existing threads that are created. If you need help, just let me know.

Thx. SD

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - Posting Scores and Creating PredictionThreads http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum...ad.php?t=99032
Northern Pulaski 28- Johnson Central 12
This one should be a great game. I'm gonna go with jc on this one though,I got to watch this game and they gave Pulaski a tough first half last game, also had a few players out.
Johnson Central- 28 - North Pulaski-24
This one should be a great game. I'm gonna go with jc on this one though,I got to watch this game and they gave Pulaski a tough first half last game, also had a few players out.
Crazy8 Wrote:This one should be a great game. I'm gonna go with jc on this one though,I got to watch this game and they gave Pulaski a tough first half last game, also had a few players out.
I respect your opinion but Pulaski won that game 46-12 on a neutral field and now they get them at home, I don't see Johnson central beating them.
North Pulaski 36
Johnson Central 14

Good luck to both teams in this one.
Northern Pulaski will take this one.
Going to 4th, Northern 54-14 over Johnson Co.