Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley Co @ Johnson Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions:argue:
These two did play earlier this year didnt they?
No gut we didnt. Its another long trip for the colonels.
Should be a evenly matched game. But the bus ride will be long.
Hope you guys can gut out another one 69.
I hate that you guys have to travel so far , it is really hard on the kids . Our boys (Belfry)had to travel to ashland (2hr) then Greenup co (2 1/2) hr now to Mason co (3 1/2) hr. But I did get to watch Whitley co 7th grade play at greenup and those kids are good and should run deep into state.....Good luck and have a safe trip.
I like the movement into a playoff system for middle school football, but until you get as much involvement as you do at the high school level, and financial support, this is going to happen.
Im all for it because i know were moving in the right direction.
Long bus ride, but we'll be fine.
I wish i could have got to go to some middle games this year, work has been hectic.
Thanks for the support guys.:thanks:
Please ensure dates of games to make it easier to know when these games are being played. The below guidelines are posted in every sporting section, as well as all of the existing threads that are created. If you need help, just let me know.

Thx. SD

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - Posting Scores and Creating PredictionThreads http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum...ad.php?t=99032
Any update on this game?
Johnson County wins 16-12 final.
Sorry to hear of your loss Colonel,was really pulling for you guys.Sounds like it was a great game. Hopefully we can carry the mantel for the Southern Elite Con. 7th grade.
Tough loss after long ride. Hate it for your guys. Good season!
Warrior Grandpa Wrote:Sorry to hear of your loss Colonel,was really pulling for you guys.Sounds like it was a great game. Hopefully we can carry the mantel for the Southern Elite Con. 7th grade.

Grandpa keep the championship run going for this area of the State.:popcorn: