Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Carter @ South Pulaski 10/20 7th grade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Southern will host East Carter at Southwestern High School Saturday in a 7th grade contest. Kick off is scheduled for 4:00 p.m.

This is the first of a double-header Saturday. I would like to encourage people to come on over and watch some football.

I haven't heard anything about East Carter. Anyone have anything on them? Record, opponents, standout players? Just curious...

Thoughts and/or comments?...

GO WARRIORS! :Cheerlead
East is 10-1, EKC conference champs. We lost one game by 2 points and we had 3 starters out. Looking forward to it, hopefully it's a great game.
The kick off time has changed to 3:00 p.m.
It will still be played at Southwestern High School.

This will now follow Bell @ Southern 8th grade game.

Southern win this one 55 to 16 advancing to the final eight.

Has anyone heard how the East Carter kid is that had to be taken to the hospital by ambulance is?
Thought it was great how our team came together to prayer for the injured player from East Carter, as he was being helped into the ambulance.
I was wondering the same thing. I pray the kid is OK.

He was definately a big part of their team and losing him really hurt East Carter and was a major reason this game ended as lopsided as it did.

East Carter was a class act organization. I was proud of their kids they played hard but was just way overmanned after their injuries. #21 was a beast.
#11 was released and was able to ride back with us. He's a great kid and great player. It was hard to recover, we only had 15 kids available to play and when your #1 option goes out makes it tough. Not making excuses we lost to a better team. Their size and speed will be hard to match by any 7th grade team(won't be). Coach is a class act thanks for the great hospitality. #15 Butt is the tallest, fastest 7th grader we've seen all year, looked like he played both games and did very well. Good luck at Johnson Central next week.

You have a great 7th grade football team. It was a good experience for our "dirty dozen"

Score was 52-14
Raider7,glad to here he was alright never want to see our kids hurt. Your right Coach Engle is straight up the best guy you would want coaching any kids. Wish we could have played with both teams at full steam, sure it would have been much closer.
Willie Turnover Wrote:I was wondering the same thing. I pray the kid is OK.

He was definately a big part of their team and losing him really hurt East Carter and was a major reason this game ended as lopsided as it did.

East Carter was a class act organization. I was proud of their kids they played hard but was just way overmanned after their injuries. #21 was a beast.
@WiLliE Turnover...I truly appreciate the kind words regarding East Carter! Our boys played one tough game against one tough team.....proud of both teams who both had great sportsmanship!! And I'm a super proud mom of #21.....he's my BeastSmileSmile