Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell @ South Pulaski 10/20 8th grade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Southern will host Bell at Southwestern High School Saturday. Kick off scheduled for 6:00 p.m.

I'm sure this will be another tough game.

Thoughts and/or comments?...

GO WARRIORS! :Cheerlead
Warriors Alum Wrote:Southern will host Bell at Southwestern High School Saturday. Kick off scheduled for 6:00 p.m.

I'm sure this will be another tough game.

Thoughts and/or comments?...

Do think that everything is set as far as the time? Just wondering making all of the right plans.
That is the time that is posted on the play off bracket.

Our seventh grade plays that day at 4:00 p.m. and the eighth grade will follow at 6:00 p.m.

Warriors Alum Wrote:That is the time that is posted on the play off bracket.

Our seventh grade plays that day at 4:00 p.m. and the eighth grade will follow at 6:00 p.m.

Thanks just checking to see.
I think Southern wins this one by 2 TDs. Bell has a good team and is playing well, but I think that Southern just has to much firepower. But in a playoff setting, anything can happen. Good luck to both teams from KC
Southern will win
Amped 88 Wrote:Do think that everything is set as far as the time? Just wondering making all of the right plans.

Amped I can confirm the Bell vs Southern Game will be at 6pm @ Southern.

Good luck to both teams.
plantmanky Wrote:Amped I can confirm the Bell vs Southern Game will be at 6pm @ Southern.

Good luck to both teams.

Thanks just wanted to make sure to get everything worked out for the weekend.:Thumbs:
plantmanky Wrote:Amped I can confirm the Bell vs Southern Game will be at 6pm @ Southern.

Good luck to both teams.

And this is supposed to be at Southwestern High School?

Good luck to both teams.

I think the game is at Southwesterns field.
This game will be played at Southwestern High School.

This should be a great game...good luck to both teams and coaches.
Good luck to Bell Co. Southwestern needs some of what they give to everyone else.
Should be a great game. Played on final day of our regular season and man was there some big hits. Most big hits i've seen in a m/s game. Both teams really brought it on this night as Bell really wanted to be the spoiler on 8th grade night. They earned a ton of respect from this Warrior fan. Both teams better come ready to play.
Warriors Alum Wrote:This game will be played at Southwestern High School.

Thanks
This should be a slugfest, two very physical football teams. Bell will have to play a perfect game to win. Southern has a very very good team. Good Luck to both teams.
southern by whatever they want.
WarriorProud Wrote:southern by whatever they want.

Are you kidding me. :please:
Have the time of this game been changed?
Last I heard It's at 1:00pm now
shadowlyfe Wrote:Last I heard It's at 1:00pm now

Thats what i was told, thanks
8th grade time change
The time for this game has changed to 1:00 p.m. on Saturday.
It is still being played at Southwestern High School.

Warriors Alum Wrote:8th grade time change
The time for this game has changed to 1:00 p.m. on Saturday.
It is still being played at Southwestern High School.

Thanks for the update.
Southern 20- Bell -8
Southern win this one 36 to 18 advancing into the final eight.