Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Large division thrilla in NKY!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After Covacath walked through Summit View in game one...Twenhofel and Turkeyfoot threw down in a game that saw a tie at the end of regulation at 16 a piece.

Twenhofel won the toss and on their first play from the 10 scored, but missed the point after attempt ( get 2 points for if made in NKMSAA ).

Turkeyfoot traveled to the 4 yard line in 3 plays. Called timeout and called a counter on 4th down to score and tie the game. The clincher was the kick...cleared the upright by a few feet and the Indians earn a rematch to face Covcath in the championship next Saturday.

Congrats to Covcath and Turkeyfoot on their wins. Looking forward to a great game on Saturday! :Thumbs:
I dont know anything about these teams or this game, but i am still in amazement that there are two schools with those names Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I dont know anything about these teams or this game, but i am still in amazement that there are two schools with those names Confusednicker:

Turkey Foot Middle School is a public middle school located in Edgewood, Kentucky at 3230 Turkeyfoot Road. The school's mascot is the Indians, and each grade is divided into three separate "tribes" named for Native American nations. It is part of the Kenton County School District. In 2010, the school was remodeled, and it is now the 3rd most eco-friendly building in the nation. Turkey Foot is one of four middle schools in Kenton County.

The land that Twenhofel Middle School is currently located on was donated by William Twenhofel. The land was part of his fathers farm that he wished be used for the education of middle school students in Kenton County.

Now you know run!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I dont know anything about these teams or this game, but i am still in amazement that there are two schools with those names Confusednicker:

Turkey Foot Middle School is a public middle school located in Edgewood, Kentucky at 3230 Turkeyfoot Road. The school's mascot is the Indians, and each grade is divided into three separate "tribes" named for Native American nations. It is part of the Kenton County School District. In 2010, the school was remodeled, and it is now the 3rd most eco-friendly building in the nation. Turkey Foot is one of four middle schools in Kenton County.

The land that Twenhofel Middle School is currently located on was donated by William Twenhofel. The land was part of his fathers farm that he wished be used for the education of middle school students in Kenton County.

Now you know run!
^Please pardon the double post...still recovering from the thrilla!
There are A LOT of middle and elemntary schools in this state and some have the wierdest names.
I saw the original post and I was like "great I'm going to have to shutdown a pointless thread.. but then i looked it up lol..

But congratulations to the winner..