Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Give Him A Chance?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you are a General Manager in the NFL, do you give Marcus Vick a chance? Not particularly to play quarterback, but would you give him a shot?
hell no
if he could turn himself arouund then yes, but i dont think he will be able to
Clarrett got drafted last year. Somebody will take Vick.
Hell No!
No
No way, he's a big time thug. No body in their right mind should pick Vick. He is a complete waste of talent.
He is a THUG!
I'd tell him to go to hell....
I would not give him a chance at QB, maybe at another position. He was never a top-notch QB anyway IMO.
He didnt get drafted, but he will end up on a roster some where.
maybe the falcons at WR and so big bro can keep him in line.
Batpuff Wrote:maybe the falcons at WR and so big bro can keep him in line.

His brother couldn't keep him in line when he was staying at his house and going to college. He has no chance of keeping him off the streets if marcus is making his own coin.
I wouldnt give him a chance because i dont think he can turn his attitude around
I would of liked to see him drafted....with the big bucks on the line i think just about anybody besides ricky williams could adjust there attitude...no he dont have the best throwing ability but he is a better QB than michael...marcus is more comfortable in the pocket unlike michael...but the kid is just a plain out playmaker
Probably not. Hes dug himself in to big of a whole to get out of now and alot of teams are looking away, and that was proven at the Draft
Hard to pass the athlete up. Moss has an attitude, Owens too. Is the distractions worth the talent, I would try but have a short leash.
I wouldnt have wasted a draft pick on him but i would let him tryout for my team.
Looks like the Dolphins is giving him a shot
TennisCAT23 Wrote:Looks like the Dolphins is giving him a shot

Like everybody said though, you gotta figure it's just a matter of time til he screws up
gish_7 Wrote:I would of liked to see him drafted....with the big bucks on the line i think just about anybody besides ricky williams could adjust there attitude..r

in a perfect world maybe.. but what happens when you give a thug a million dollars>????? He becomes a rich thug, with more money to get out of trouble with.. money don't make people better....
well i hate the fact that the fish are givin Vick a chance.
I'm not shocked, I mean they gave Ricky Williams a second chance and look where that got him..
No, without a shadow of doubt.
No