Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KYMSFA Scores
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Can you all help us out and give us the KYMSFA State Scores here when the games are completed? The play in games start tonight (10/9) and would love to get the scores ASAP so we can keep the bracket as up-to-date as possible.

Thanks!
7th grade corbin 12 north laurel 8 final
I have heard some 7th grade scores but you will need to confirm them to make sure they are correct.

Greenup 20
Rowan 6

Boyd 20
McNabb 14
Looks like

Greenup 20
Rowan 12

Congrats!
Belfry 42 Martin County 8
Leslie Co. 26
Harlan Ind. 14

8th Grade DIII
Corbin was set to play north pulaski at the seventh grade level not north laurel. Did they beat north pulaski
BIG RN Wrote:Corbin was set to play north pulaski at the seventh grade level not north laurel. Did they beat north pulaski

I think Corbin may play N. Pulaski on Thursday.
I was told that the coaches got together and moved it to the 11th.That way they could play for conf. championship.
Congrats to corbin
Can anyone post any more of the play in game scores? There should be several more from the diffferent regions.
Corbin 7th grade defeated North Pulaski tonight 34 to 20. Corbin scored on a pick 6 on the final play of the game.

It will be Corbin @ Southern Pulaski on 10/11. This will be played at Southwestern High School at 11:00 a.m.

Congrats to Corbin on their victory.

GO WARRIORS! :Cheerlead
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Corbin @ South Pulaski on Saturday 10/13.

GO WARRIORS! :Cheerlead
8th grade game Region 3: Westport vs Shelby East 1-0

Westport Warhawks get a 1st round forfeit from Shelby East.
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:8th grade game Region 3: Westport vs Shelby East 1-0

Westport Warhawks get a 1st round forfeit from Shelby East.

i don't even see where they were scheduled to play westport has a first round bye then play winner of anderson and jctms where does the forfiet come from
We got upset about this game because all #1 seeds had a first round bye but on Monday, our athletic director received a phone call and was told that shelby east had won enough games to enter the playoffs and was being placed in our region because of location.

This was a late addition and one we were prepared to play today, but yesterday, Friday 10/12, We received another call from Shelby East stating they are forfeiting the game against us in the first round. If you look up the newly updated roster then you will see that this game was scheduled.
8th grade

Mason 30
East Carter 14
What kind of team is Mason?
Not exactly sure on the final score but in 7th grade Southern Pulaski defeated Corbin. I think the final score was like 36-6 or 38-6.
Pike Central 34
Boyd County 6
Bell Co. 6 Knox Co. 0
Pike Central Middle defeated Boyd Co.

34-6
7th Grade
Southern Pulaski 38
Corbin 6
Whitley county 7th grade won.

Whitley. 32
Greenup. 6
:Cheerlead
Anderson County 43 JCTMS 8
Anyone know the Corbin/New Harlan score?
Union raiders 37 crosby 6 8th grade
Just left meade county with meade whipping conway middle 30-0 at the half 8TH GRADE
Noe middle beats olmstead middle unsure of the score 8TH GRADE
Casey county 61 bardstown 34
Pages: 1 2 3 4