Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: what do you think about belfry middle school cheerleaders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-yes of course i cheer there but what do you think about us,it can be good and bad stuff-:blondeche
I think BMS cheerleaders are :1:
A ton of talent is there and will continue to be for some time to come!!!
aye-thanks theres alot of people out there who think we are HORRIBLE but that helps alot when people like you tell us stuff that really good well thanks again for the reply!-
I think you guys suprised alot of people this past year! I think that is a very talented squad, and picked up some new talent as well at this years tryout. You guys put in a lot of hard work for a new squad, I can't wait to see you guys this year! Respect your coach, and your school and good things will continue to happen with your squad!
I haven't seen the squad but I've heard good things. It's a good thing when you have a strong middle school squad, because you know that the high school will have great squads in the future.
I also haven't seen them either but have heard only good things. I heard they was just awesome in district tournment. Good luck and keep up the hard work.
Belfry middle I'am hearing good things and wish you all lots of luck . does destiney key cheer for them I remeber her from Blackberry Elm.good tumbler [B]
Destiny cheers for the high school now, an upcomming freshman.
Gosh they grow up so fast she be a great addtion to the squad..... Go Destiny:Cheerlead :Cheerlead
Yes, she is a great addition to the squad, along with others from bms.
I hope I am not wrong, but I think every girl who tried out from the BMS squad made a squad @ Belfry High. That says alot. Bms has a strong squad again this year, I hope things work well again. Bms jv also has a huge turn around this year, (new coach), I think it will help build that program even stronger!
thank you soo much .. for sayin that we are good .. we lost everybody this last year .. and its been really tough gainin our GREAT [size=2]squad back.. its been really hard for us .. but i do belive we are going to get everything on track . i do belive our first game is tomorrow =]]..we are all excited .. i do belive we have got what i takes this yr. to be PIKE COUNTY 2006-2007 COUNTY CHEERLEADING CHAMPS .. AGAIN .. it will make us back to back .. and then we are going back down gatlingburg and competeing again .. and this time we might not get cheated like last yr .. well i guess im going to go .. cheerleading practice is calling my name :Cheerlead [/size]

ps.we are already working on our dance routine
I am a cheer mom and saw bms last year-they were AWESOME!! I am sorry to hear they lost alot of girls after only one year. I am sure they will still have enough left over from last year that they will be great.
well our first game was great we we did wonderful i was soo happy .. i guess we are going to be alright after all .. well going to go .. i have to go to practice competion practice to be exact =]] .. :Cheerlead
thank you everyone! I am also a bms cheerleader and we have done a lot better than we expected this year!
congrats!!! I have a couple of girls who cheer for BMS who live right up the road from me... I know how hard you girls work!!!
:blondeche Hey what do u guys think of the JV cheerleaders....
do u think the r any good ?? Do u think they will approve alot from this year?? Do you think that any other cheer teams will have any competition on them?? I think their qiut better my self??? :blondeche
What do u think of the bms jv cheerleading sqaud?? Do u think they improved any?? Do u think any cheerleading team will get a hard competition from them??Confusedmallchee do you think tat they can win a good competition??
:blondeche
I believe any squad can win if they have the heart and the dedication to make it happen. Good Luck girls!
How do u guys think tat the JV sqauds a doing!! do u think they improved andwill have any cheer sqaud have competition wit them??...
PLZ COMMENT!!!
*GO!! BMS CHEERLEADER!!*
:blondeche :blondeche
thanx again for commenting we had such a hard time last year and we want it to be better this year..i jus wanted to know if we were any good
I think with hard practice and determination, any Squad can do great. It doesn't matter what other people think, it's the hard work that pays off in the end. If you put forth your BEST effort, you won't have to ask or care what others think. I think BOTH BMS squads will do quite well this year, IF they stick together, you can't tear each other down. >GO PIRATES<
Yeah I cheer For Belfry Middle JV ! We have improved alot this year.. We have a much better coach this year than last year. If we would have had a better coach last year than we might of benn a pretty good squad but our coaches didnt want to do anything with us anf if we cheered any pep rallies we didnt get to do anyother stunt than a half even if we even got to do that sometimes we didnt ever cheer them.. Alot of people have said we have gotten better this year and i do believe if we put alot of time and dedication into it we will be an awsome squad!! TongueirateSho GO BELFRY MIDDLE JUNIOR VARSITY CHEERLEADERS!!!!!!!!:Cheerlead
Very good. What else can you say.
umm there okay...they are not the best in the world but there are some better squads in the region!
You all are really good!
yea belfy is pretty good but weak!!!!!
not that good. pikeville is the best. national champs. the only reason they won county is because pikeville was in florida under the sun with the silk jackets when belfry is were here in 40 degree saying county champs WHOO! haha