Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Predictions Division 2 State Playoffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ConfusedingleparAnyone have any predictions for the Division 2 8th Grade Football Playoffs?
A betting man would have to take one of the two teams that only have to win 1 game to make final four
Why don't they combine d2 and d3?
I would guess Barrett is going to be pretty tough.
nobullzbasketball Wrote:ConfusedingleparAnyone have any predictions for the Division 2 8th Grade Football Playoffs?
Who are the 2 teams in the Quarters??
i would love to get the brackets...
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:Why don't they combine d2 and d3?
How does the "point" system woork??
Feelings about districts scheduling games same days as state games??
Probably would be a good plan but I think you make these schools commit earlier instead of wait and see until sept 15.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Probably would be a good plan but I think you make these schools commit earlier instead of wait and see until sept 15.

Owrn county aka bowling middle school will take the hardward they have scored an avg of 29 point per game and gave up 11 per game
Who won D2 last year??
Any plans to move the Semis/ Finals from Lex Catholic??
Winner will come from the east bracket. Too much talent in in south eastern Kentucky
You would have to think the winner of the Franklin Simpson vs Paducah match would be a favorite.

Barret is a decent team, I have watched them play in a few games while waiting for my team to take field. They have a strong RB
Still can't download bracket. HELP!!!
Is Lexington Christian decent??
I haven't seen a lot of county teams play but I would think that whichever team blocks and tackles the best will take home the crown.
It would be nice once we have the same participation at the middle school level as we do for the high school.
Corbin beat union raiders earlier this yr. Will the hardest out i see
I'll take Christian Academy of Louisville. Big team with good Backs and a good passing game.
A lot of people will laugh at this, but I think the championship game will be played in the first round between Corbin and New Harlan. Corbin is the obvious favorite, but New Harlan has played a STACKED D-1 schedule being in the conference with Bell, Knox, Whitley, Northern, and Southern. They played a lot of those teams fairly close and will be well prepared for what D-2 has to offer.
I haven't saw Corbin play this year but I may have to agree. New Harlan will definitely not run into any teams tougher than what they have already played. No disrepect to Division 2 but Northern Pulaski, Southern Pulaski, Bell, and Knox would all win division 2 this year or at least make a very deep run in the case of Bell and Knox.
Wildcat18 Wrote:A lot of people will laugh at this, but I think the championship game will be played in the first round between Corbin and New Harlan. Corbin is the obvious favorite, but New Harlan has played a STACKED D-1 schedule being in the conference with Bell, Knox, Whitley, Northern, and Southern. They played a lot of those teams fairly close and will be well prepared for what D-2 has to offer.

Really undermindindin cal and owen county and barret
i think belfry will be there
I really hope your correct. Paducah has lots of talent but the head coaches are not really interested in putting in the work.Such a shame to waste good players.
Corbin will go all the way
I also would like to see Belfry make it to the final game.
bleedblue81 Wrote:I really hope your correct. Paducah has lots of talent but the head coaches are not really interested in putting in the work.Such a shame to waste good players.

So true, 1 practice in 2 weeks.
the corbin redhounds are an outstanding team! we look forward to play belfry if we get to!