Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 21 Pikeville 0 (Pike County Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Belfry 21 Pikeville 0!!

Congrats the mighty Middle School Pirates!!!:1:
way to go Belfry , start another run..
Congratulations Pirates.

Both teams stopped the big play. Belfry D just a little more stout. When Pikeville had the ball the whole first quarter, and fumbled inside the 3 yard line, that was a huge momentum killer and probably why this was not closer in the end. Belfry has some big, strong kids that Pikeville just does not match up with well. #40 was the key to the Pirate O tonight, IMO.

Proud of the way the Panthers improved over the course of the season. Keep working and let this loss motivate you to do great things on the high school level. On, On Maroon and White! HAIL PIKEVILLE!
Preece boy really stepped up tonight and showed some effort, there line is just unreal, tight side of the line really won this ball game tonight for you guys, congrats!!!
Another good matchup between these two teams. Congratulations to the Pirates, you guys have a good looking team. I agree with PT, just like in the high school game this year, the fumble going in to the end zone that would have put points on the board first for Pikeville was a big momentum killer, but Belfry took care of business.
Congrats to the Pirates....
Congrats go to the Pirates.
Proud of my boys tonight, each and every one of them. Pikeville has alot to look forward to. Jordan Scott is a FREAK. Great kid as well. #64 is also a talented player. Pikeville's lines have been tough all season both offensive and defensive.
Well played game both ways.
both teams played well
Good jo pirates!!!!!!!
Both teams played well, excellent game.
Its always fun to see Pikeville and Belfry play, great competition, good show of class by both programs.
Belfry has a talented program. Their future is bright.
proud to be a pirate, and im glad to say i left it all on the field that night
that whole line is great the kids play there heart out week in and out, and no one gives them credit, so heres a big fat congradulations to the starting line for the little pirates,now go kick some butt and bring us a state title home
hard to beat a team three times, but we got it done
WILD WILLIE Wrote:that whole line is great the kids play there heart out week in and out, and no one gives them credit, so heres a big fat congradulations to the starting line for the little pirates,now go kick some butt and bring us a state title home

is this Belfry team in the state playoffs, ? i know there hasnt been another to do it..
both teams played great