Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: SEKY Conference Playoffs, 7th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
#4 Clay Co. @ #1 North Laurel, Saturday Oct. 6 at 11am, game will be played at NLHS.
#3 Meece @ #2 Corbin, Date and Time TBA
Which conference is whitley co in.
colonelking69 Wrote:Which conference is whitley co in.

I am not for sure, but, it may be the Southern KY conference. Not really sure about all the middle school conferences. You would think it would be a good fit with Corbin, North/South Laurel, Meece, and Clay. However, our conference only has 5 members. South did not make playoffs, top 4 teams do.
colonelking69 Wrote:Which conference is whitley co in.

Colonelking69 you may have them in the KYMSFA also. Those conferences are different from the regular season conferences. It matters what teams are registered. Our AD would not register our teams this year. Made me a little upset with him. We really have an outstanding 7th grade bunch. I was hoping to play your 7th graders again. It was a good game at the "OLD" Bell Co. HS between them earlier this season. It was our only loss, 14 -0.
JagSwag Wrote:#4 Clay Co. @ #1 North Laurel, Saturday Oct. 6 at 11am, game will be played at NLHS.
#3 Meece @ #2 Corbin, Date and Time TBA

The game between Meece and Corbin will be played @ Corbin Sat, Oct 6 at 12
Tell them boys goodluck from whitley co. And we dont have a conference , corbin kicked us out in 2009 . But we start state tourney on the 11th.
I think Cobin going to win it
colonelking69 Wrote:Tell them boys goodluck from whitley co. And we dont have a conference , corbin kicked us out in 2009 . But we start state tourney on the 11th.

Colonel I will tell the boys goodluck from Whitley and to win this one against Clay so we can play the winner of Meece and Corbin. Probably will be Corbin. They were not happy about losing to us the first time. I heard we knocked them out of the state tourney, should be another battle. Come to the game if you can it will be next Tuesday night @ Corbin. Corbin is hosting both the 7th and 8th championship for our conference. I still wish we could play Whitley again, we will just have to wait until next year. Goodluck in tourney, I hope your teams win. Especially the seventh graders so we can say we lost only to the state champs this year. Our boys are upset about are school not being enrolled in the tourney.:beer:
My youngest has a elementary game tuesday . So i cant come .but beat corbin bad .