Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Chuck Hayes Still Getting Accused of Rape
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) -- A woman whose claim that she was raped last year at Wildcat Lodge wasn't pursued by prosecutors has sued former University of Kentucky basketball star Chuck Hayes for damages. A suspect was not publicly named. However, an agent for Hayes confirmed at the time that Hayes had been notified of the investigation.
Cynthia W. Smithers is asking for $75,000 and unspecified punitive damages for her "pain and suffering, embarrassment and damage to reputation," according to the lawsuit filed Wednesday in U.S. District Court in Lexington.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/news;_ylt=...&type=lgns
Ha Ha, Just another women taking money from a pro thats it !
blackcat_student Wrote:Ha Ha, Just another women taking money from a pro thats it !
Yep
blackcat_student Wrote:Ha Ha, Just another women taking money from a pro thats it !

Thats Exactly what it is
I hope she doesn't get a dime, a little odd how she waited this long to sue him. Thought it was all a joke when it happened and still think it is.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:I hope she doesn't get a dime, a little odd how she waited this long to sue him. Thought it was all a joke when it happened and still think it is.

Not odd as much as it's smart to wait til he has money. Can't believe she's only asking for 75000- two possibilities in my mind: 1 she's asking for a little so they just agree to settle to make the whole thing go away, or 2 I forget the what I originally thought, but maybe she's hoping that they (jury) realize she's not asking for much like she would if she was just out to make a fortune, and, in turn, give her a fortune
he has money now. lol he got his she wants hers lol

true true
I have met Chuck and I dont think he's type of guy to do somethin like this...he's a pretty shy guy.

i hope she gets nothing from this
its not that odd most law suits they wait before the year on the filing dead line is uo and then file, and thats what she has done. And yes just another woman trying to get paid from a pro athlete.