Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Does anyone have a opening for this Saturday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Belfry has had there game for Saturday canceled if anyone can play this weekend or knows anyone that might be able to let me know home at the Cam on turf or away
thank you.
Sent North Laurel Coaches message, I know we do not play Sat. But, we played last night @ South Laurel and we have Corbin at home Thur.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Belfry has had there game for Saturday canceled if anyone can play this weekend or knows anyone that might be able to let me know home at the Cam on turf or away
thank you.

99PIRATEFAN, coach said no to Sat. Thought 2 games this week enough and with conference playoffs coming up. Sorry
JagSwag Wrote:99PIRATEFAN, coach said no to Sat. Thought 2 games this week enough and with conference playoffs coming up. Sorry

Thanks for trying we talked to a bunch of teams and haven't found one yet.
whens the next game for Belfry, and who do they have left to play?
cuppett777 Wrote:whens the next game for Belfry, and who do they have left to play?

We have the winner out of East Ridge and Shelby Valley Tues. and the Pike Co. champingship Thursday and hopefully the state playoffs after that out it depends on if they let us in.