Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co, @ Southern Pulaski 9/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This will be 8th-grade night for Southern Pulaski.

GO [COLOR="blue"][COLOR="blue"]WARRIORS[/COLOR][/COLOR]! :Cheerlead
Southern should win by 2-3 touchdowns. Bell is a good team but southern is a great team. I think bell is a little too young this year.
I think that this will be a good game. Could someone tell me where Southern Middle School is located? Some directions would be great as well. Thanks
Southern Middle School is located close to the Hwy 27 and 914 intersection.
Behind Somerset Mall.

200 Enterprise Drive
Somerset, KY

GO WARRIORS! :Cheerlead
Warriors Alum Wrote:Southern Middle School is located close to the Hwy 27 and 914 intersection.
Behind Somerset Mall.

200 Enterprise Drive
Somerset, KY

Thanks
<<< SCORE >>>

8th grade only tonight...

Bell County Middle 22
Southern Pulaski 36

Bell played a good tough game. #32 played very well, good effort young fellow. :Clap:

Next game for Southern Pulaski is a double-header at Russell County Middle on 10/2.

Have watched Southern play 3 games now (New Harlan, Northern, and Bell), they are a very good team. I would like to say this though, all I've heard is how good Fannin is and how he could start for any high school team, if he could start for a high school team it would have to be a weak one!! The best 2 athletes on southerns team by far are #21 Lemmon and #15 Butt!!!!!! All Fannin has is size period, no speed and seems lazy on defense!! The Lemmon kid is fast and runs HARD and will shine in high school ball!! The Butt kid is fast and has great hands, look out for him again next year will be great as an 8th grader!!!! Congrats to Southern on the win.
To give Fannin his due a lot of teams are focusing on him, yet he continues to make some pretty good plays on o and d.
Southern Pulaski is loaded with a bunch of great players. They also have a good coaching staff. I hope to see them win another state championship!
I too hope to see Southern win another championship! or 2!

Rooting for not only the 8th grade to win a second state title but also for the 7th grade to get a state title too!

:1: Could be the year.....7th & 8th titles possible for Souther Pulaski...Go Warriors !!!!
I think Bell will redeem themselves and win by 2 touchdowns in state playoffs.
Are there any close contenders for Southern? Who are they?