Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 7 Johnson Central 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big win for the Pirates tonight 8-0 the best team we played all season and it was a great game a real team effort way to go Pirates.
Congrats to the Pirates!!!Huge win....
Great ballgame to watch. Future looks good for the Pirates!!
Preece kid looked great against the big linebacker from JC. Good matchup.
This would have been a great game to see, two very good teams.
Congratulations to Belfry on a great game. They are an excellent team. Fast and hard hitting. There were a bunch of disappointed kids at the JC locker room tonight, but they have nothing to hang their head about. Honestly, I think this will help them down the road. Outside of N Pulaski they had not been challenged. Games like these are what makes you work hard and get better.
I want to congratulate my Belfry squad, they know that I'm proud of them.

Furthermore, hats off to JCMS. Big, athletic, hard working group. #68 and #45 were men tonight. JCHS should be VERY excited to get this team up to the big field for Friday Nights.
Was this 7th or 8th grade?
It was 8th grade game.
congrats to Belfry,is that the 1st win over JC, in a 7-8 game ever? i know when i was there, there was some very good games, but Belfry always fell short...
This is a Belfry team that is very fast and will flat out hit you this is a fun team to watch keep it up boys i'm proud of you guys.
Armchair QB Wrote:Congratulations to Belfry on a great game. They are an excellent team. Fast and hard hitting. There were a bunch of disappointed kids at the JC locker room tonight, but they have nothing to hang their head about. Honestly, I think this will help them down the road. Outside of N Pulaski they had not been challenged. Games like these are what makes you work hard and get better.

Two very good teams this was a fun game to watch both teams played to the end.
wow!!!
big win
Who all has Johnson County played and what conference are they in?
Wow, great game.