Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Duke Lacrosse Clothing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tonight I heard that Duke Lacrosse team apparel is up in sales like 3 or 4%, anyone know if it's true? It's sad if it is
I would like a shirt. I think it would be funny.
I typed it in on EBAY and every piece of clothing had bids on it! Like T-Shirts for $40.00!
I seen a report last night that the Duke Lacrosse items was the hottest selling in college sports. They also noted that the Duke womens team is ranked 1st in the nation.
well
If I could find one, I would buy one, because I really think those two kids are not guilty....
FreakNasty Wrote:If I could find one, I would buy one, because I really think those two kids are not guilty....

I'm undecided, that's why I wouldn't- just out of respect for the girls
I would say that they are.... I saw one of the 2006 team shirts last night. Pretty cool Smile
Dicks Sporting Goods outlets in NC had to take down all Duke Lacrosse clothing items. But the gift shop apparently at Duke cant keep the shirts and other items on the racks. The students are buying them all out to help support there classmates. And for the girls lacrosse team its pretty bad b/c they are ranked #1 in the Nation!
I heard sales are up, I would buy one.
I would too!
I'd definitely buy one. Go Duke Lacrosse.
you guys are ridiculous why are you saying go duke lacrosse when there is still a good chance they will be convicted and that they actually did do it. the only reason they havent been yet is because they are so rich and it is going to be easy to cover this up.
Geraldo Rivera Wrote:you guys are ridiculous why are you saying go duke lacrosse when there is still a good chance they will be convicted and that they actually did do it. the only reason they havent been yet is because they are so rich and it is going to be easy to cover this up.
Because I don't think they did it. And if you want my honest opinion, if you're a stripper going from house to house doing parties and what not then you're just asking for it.
Would never buy anything Duke related, lol
BCF4L Wrote:Because I don't think they did it. And if you want my honest opinion, if you're a stripper going from house to house doing parties and what not then you're just asking for it.

No offense, and I dont care much about this subject but there is NEVER any justification in raping a woman even if she is a stripper or not. Women are never asking for it, and as long as people have the attitude you have then raping a woman will always be fine and dandy...
BCF4L Wrote:Because I don't think they did it. And if you want my honest opinion, if you're a stripper going from house to house doing parties and what not then you're just asking for it.

alfus21 Wrote:No offense, and I dont care much about this subject but there is NEVER any justification in raping a woman even if she is a stripper or not. Women are never asking for it, and as long as people have the attitude you have then raping a woman will always be fine and dandy...

While I don't think being a stripper going from house to house makes it ok to do, I do feel that the boys are innocent, and that she either did it willingly, or that nothing happened and all the stuff she had wrong with her was stictly from events that happened to her before she got to the party, which pictures do prove a lot of it happened before
alfus21 Wrote:No offense, and I dont care much about this subject but there is NEVER any justification in raping a woman even if she is a stripper or not. Women are never asking for it, and as long as people have the attitude you have then raping a woman will always be fine and dandy...
I'm not saying that raping a woman is ok. I will never say that. I'm just trying to say that I feel as if they are innocent and that she probably brought this whole "sex" thing on herself by willingly agreeing to engage in sexual activities. According to CNN, she was blown in the creek whenever she got to the party and had no recollection of anything that happened. I feel as if the boys are innocent and just done what any intoxicated adolecent would do "if" the girl agreed to having sex. Which I think is the case here.
these Duke players did NOT rape this woman. That is my opinion of course but that is what i truly believe after hearing and seeing some of the evidence. I hate Duke and everything its about, but i would buy a shirt to support these guys.
corndog23 Wrote:these Duke players did NOT rape this woman. That is my opinion of course but that is what i truly believe after hearing and seeing some of the evidence. I hate Duke and everything its about, but i would buy a shirt to support these guys.

I'm thinking of trying to find a ride to go buy one tomorrow, the only thing is, is people see me out in it, would it effect their decisions about me to be a presenter with my story to their school. I could explain that I'm supporting them because I don't think they did it, but some people will see it, judge, and not ask questions