Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland Rams defeat Boyd Co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Rams defeat the lions 16-0.
Good game.
7-0 on the season.
Won 19 in a row now. Undefeated last year.
Nice maybe it time to play better teams. Does Raceland play on playing in the middle school state?
Great hard hitting game. Raceland should do very well in the KYMSFA State Playoffs if they go.
Eagle84 Wrote:Nice maybe it time to play better teams. Does Raceland play on playing in the middle school state?

Yes.
From last year to present time. Here are some of the teams they have defeated.
Ashland, Boyd Co., Greenup Co., Rowan Co, East Carter, West Carter, Ironton, Lawrence Co, Martin Co, Paintsville and more.
Is this a 7th grade or 8th grade team?

If 8th grade, what division are they in? 1, 2, or 3?
Warriors Alum Wrote:Is this a 7th grade or 8th grade team?

Warriors Alum, I'm not up to speed on that. We are class A in high school if that helps. Very small school. I assume if its based on size of school. We would be a 1. I do know a couple years ago we played Williamsburg 8th for the state title. We lost.
Warriors Alum Wrote:Is this a 7th grade or 8th grade team?

I'm pretty certain Raceland is D-3.
football 105 Wrote:Yes.
From last year to present time. Here are some of the teams they have defeated.
Ashland, Boyd Co., Greenup Co., Rowan Co, East Carter, West Carter, Ironton, Lawrence Co, Martin Co, Paintsville and more.

Paintsville beat them last year, 22-0.
2000PHS Wrote:Paintsville beat them last year, 22-0.

Paintsville beat our last year's eighth grade. Our seventh last year went 12-0. Last year's 8th wasn't very good.
Please ensure dates of games and put in order of who will be the home team by using the "@" to make it easier to know when these games are being played. The below guidelines are posted in every sporting section, as well as all of the existing threads that are created. If you need help, just let me know.

Thx. SD

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - Posting Scores and Creating PredictionThreads http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum...ad.php?t=99032
Raceland's 8th grade is as good as we've seen all year. They should make a good playoff run. Who do they play this week?
RaiderFan7th Wrote:Raceland's 8th grade is as good as we've seen all year. They should make a good playoff run. Who do they play this week?

Lawrence Co Tuesday at 6pm. Come on over.