Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel 12 - Rockcastle 6, 7th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good win for the Jags on the road. Rockcastle played us tough, but, our boys pulled it out. Nice job tonight Jags! NL now 6-1.
:argue:
Lot of action at the end Rockcastle coach ejected with :46 left in game.
I was there, the 7th grade Rock team not too impressive. North Laurel deserved the win. They only gave up one score on opening 2nd half kickoff.

Rock won the 8th grade game 49-8. NL scored in the fourth quarter on the subs. Not a good game for NL 8th grade. The score was 36-0 at the half and NL got he ball first.
HonestJohn Wrote:I was there, the 7th grade Rock team not too impressive. North Laurel deserved the win. They only gave up one score on opening 2nd half kickoff.

Rock won the 8th grade game 49-8. NL scored in the fourth quarter on the subs. Not a good game for NL 8th grade. The score was 36-0 at the half and NL got he ball first.

Thanks HonestJohn for the 8th game update. I could not stay for the game. My boy has been getting 2hrs algebra homework every night. Trying to keep that GPA at 4.

Good 7th grade game. Yes NL 8th needs to get a lot better. I do not think they really try hard. Not in practice or games.