Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Northern Pulaski 20 Knox County 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Northern dominated time of possession in this one. Northerns spread run gave Knox trouble all night
7th grade score?
Probably the single worst first half of the season for Northern's 8th. Could have beat Knox by 30+ with their "A" game in my personal opinion.

7th grade score was something around 20-0 I think. Knox asked for an early running clock after half.
I disagree, Knox definitely has played better this season than they did against Northern. They seemed to start the game flat and couldn't get going in the first half. Northern closed the game really well but this game was not a blow out. Northern has a very good team and well coached. Knox was only a few plays from making this one really interesting. Northern was the better team that day but neither team is 30+ better. No one in the state is 30+ better than Knox. They gave Southern all they wanted and Southern is the top team in the state in my eyes. I have seen Northern play a couple times and they seem to be a slow starting team. Bell Co gave them a really good game a couple weeks back but Northern pulled away late. I think Southern is 1 and Knox and Northern are not far behind. But maybe Northern can beat Southern, we shall see saturday. It's a shame three of the best teams in the state play in the same region.