Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will win it in D2???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A lot of talk on here of who the d1 favorites are but who is good in d2? Thoughts and opinions.
Casey County is undefeated as of now.
I would say either Corbin or New Harlan. Look out for Rockcastle though. I'd like to see the region breakdown for D-2.
Wildcat18 Wrote:I would say either Corbin or New Harlan. Look out for Rockcastle though. I'd like to see the region breakdown for D-2.

Bell County is in D2 now they may have something to say about it.
caseyreb Wrote:Casey County is undefeated as of now.

It would be nice to see Casey County join the KYMSFA this year.
Greenup is now D2. They have a really good 8th grade team.
Amped 88 Wrote:Bell County is in D2 now they may have something to say about it.

Amped I do believe Bell is still D1 this year.
Is Casey d2?
Cardfan1 Wrote:Is Casey d2?

If they were members yes they would be D2
If they are still Div. 2 I'll go with Christian Academy of Louisville.
Belfry has set there paper work and money in hopefully we will get in we got a very good team this year i thank we would be D2.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Belfry has set there paper work and money in hopefully we will get in we got a very good team this year i thank we would be D2.

Belfry is a D2 team yes. Nice to have them in the KYMSFA.
Casey is a member. They were in the 7th grade bracket last year. Lost 1st round to Corbin. 45-28
caseyreb Wrote:Casey is a member. They were in the 7th grade bracket last year. Lost 1st round to Corbin. 45-28

You might want to have the Casey Co administration check again, they have not registered for the 2012 season.
Casey did today
If union is division 2 i say union and rockcastle are 2 who will be there
BIG RN Wrote:If union is division 2 i say union and rockcastle are 2 who will be there

Heard tonight Rockcastle couldnt get in
caseyreb Wrote:Casey County is undefeated as of now.

Who all have you beaten?
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Heard tonight Rockcastle couldnt get in

Why is that rocksolid?
plantmanky Wrote:Why is that rocksolid?

Something to do with our conference.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Something to do with our conference.

I see, more than likely conference playoffs and State playoffs on the same days.
larue county 31-16, Russell county 49-0, Taylor County 42-0, Campbellsville 34-16, Adair county 35-12, McCreary County 45-12
Wildcat18 Wrote:Who all have you beaten?

larue county 31-16, Russell county 49-0, Taylor County 42-0, Campbellsville 34-16, Adair county 35-12, McCreary County 45-12
caseyreb Wrote:larue county 31-16, Russell county 49-0, Taylor County 42-0, Campbellsville 34-16, Adair county 35-12, McCreary County 45-12

With all the respect, that schedule will not readily prepare you for the playoff atmosphere. Your next four games better be big time opponents, even if it means taking a loss or two.
Wildcat18 Wrote:With all the respect, that schedule will not readily prepare you for the playoff atmosphere. Your next four games better be big time opponents, even if it means taking a loss or two.

All the teams are in our conference except McCreary. And I'm quite proud of Casey County being undefeated
Wildcat18 Wrote:With all the respect, that schedule will not readily prepare you for the playoff atmosphere. Your next four games better be big time opponents, even if it means taking a loss or two.

Still have Hart, Green, Wayne and Clinton left to play
caseyreb Wrote:Still have Hart, Green, Wayne and Clinton left to play

I just noticed that you all were D-3, sorry about that. I was under the assumption Casey Co was D-2. Green will probably come the closest of giving you all a good look. You'll have to check out Meece, Leslie County, and Glasgow for the playoffs. They're all decent teams in that division.
Wildcat18 Wrote:I just noticed that you all were D-3, sorry about that. I was under the assumption Casey Co was D-2. Green will probably come the closest of giving you all a good look. You'll have to check out Meece, Leslie County, and Glasgow for the playoffs. They're all decent teams in that division.

suppose to be in D2
caseyreb Wrote:suppose to be in D2

The latest division enrollment sheet that was updated and sent on Sept 9th from board member Jeff Mann lists you all in D-3 with an enrollment of 156. The D-2 cutoff is 160. Not sure if that's accurate, but it's the latest that I have. You might want to look into it to see for sure who you all need to be scouting.
Wildcat18 Wrote:The latest division enrollment sheet that was updated and sent on Sept 9th from board member Jeff Mann lists you all in D-3 with an enrollment of 156. The D-2 cutoff is 160. Not sure if that's accurate, but it's the latest that I have. You might want to look into it to see for sure who you all need to be scouting.

That report is incorrect. Mr. Mann send out a followup email stating such.
Pages: 1 2