Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley 14 - North Laurel 0 (7th)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
North Laurel 7th suffered first loss of season against a good Whitley team Saturday. The Jags were moving the ball pretty well against Whitley's defense, however, they could not score.
The big plays were not there for the Jags. The score at half was 8-0 and Whitley scored once more for the final of 14-0.
Cannot wait for another game against Whitley. I hope they stay undefeated until then.
Our 7th seems to be doing very well this season.
If our 8th grade can get some of these injured guys back before the playoffs, we may turn it around.
Jag Swag, there are probably a 1,000 final score posts to learn from, but if still having issues, please look at the thread on how to create score threads.

Thx.

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - Posting Scores and Creating Prediction Threads http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=99032
I was really impressed with the Whitley defense against us. We could drive for a bit and your defense would bend , but, not break. Very well played game and most importantly no injuries that I am aware of on either team.
These two 7th grade teams might get to play again. I hope we get our starting quarterback back before then.
Stardust Wrote:Jag Swag, there are probably a 1,000 final score posts to learn from, but if still having issues, please look at the thread on how to create score threads.

Thx.

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - Posting Scores and Creating Prediction Threads http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=99032

:okay:
JagSwag Wrote:I was really impressed with the Whitley defense against us. We could drive for a bit and your defense would bend , but, not break. Very well played game and most importantly no injuries that I am aware of on either team.
These two 7th grade teams might get to play again. I hope we get our starting quarterback back before then.

Who is up next for the Jaguars?
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Who is up next for the Jaguars?

We were to play Caudill yesterday, but they cancelled. We have Clay Co tomorrow, Thur Sept 13, @ Home. 7th and 8th
:welcome: