Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southern Pulaski vs Whitley County 9/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Southern Warriors will host the Whitley Colonels on the 22nd.

Southern records
8th Grade 5-0
7th Grade 4-0

Good luck to all!

GO WARRIORS! :Cheerlead
Whitleys 7th might give them a game, not sure about the 8th
Another post on here said that a Whitley 8th grade RB broke his ankle and is out. I hate kids getting injured. It sucks for the kid and his team.

But you never know about any given team on any given day.

Southern will still need to strap up and try to earn a victory over Whitley in both grades.

^
your right about that.
I believe a lot of people thought Whitley didnt stand a chance against Bell and Knox last year and ended up beating both and playing for a state championship last year.
but Zach Mills is at the high school now. Either way it only takes a few bad bounces from an oblong ball to make any game close!
Tomorrow is game day!
I hope Southern takes care of business against Whitley. 7th and 8th grade both.

7th grade starts at 6:00 P.M. @ Southern Middle.
8th grade follows.

Safe travels Whitley!

Scores from these games.

7th Grade
Southern Pulaski 38 Whitley 8

8th Grade
Southern Pulaski 38 Whitley 8

7th Grade
5 - 0

8th Grade
6 - 0

Next game for Southern Pulaski is at Northern Pulaski on 9/22.

p.s. I hope the number 10 kid is ok...
The #10 kid is fine he has whiplash from all the blocks in the backs . The monkeys in stripes called a 1 sided ballgame . And i know this because i overheard one of the refs bragging to one of the coaches about it . But a loss is a loss . We probaly would have lost anyway but it would have been closer.
One sided ? Looked like a no call game or games from where i was sitting . Didn't see many calls in either game , but looked liked the holding and back blocks were pretty equally ignored from BOTH teams.
Penalties that create injury often like a "block in the back" should never be ignored for either team. No ball game is worth the health of a child. Football is a dangerous sport when it is called like it is supposed to be.