Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clones among us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seems there's been some heated debate about the topic in the political forunm. Are the clones invading BGR:yikes::pondering:
I had to LOL about that one. Nice thread. It's funny that Vector and 4_Real have disappeared since Dusty laid the law down.
Okay you guys, you got me. Im really TheRealVille Confusednicker:
^ You didn't fool me. RIUTG is your conservative side and TRV your liberal side. Confusednicker:

Two opinions, one voice!
schitz!!
Sometimes you just have to stop and laugh
besides
[Image: life-july-calendar-old-adage-new-demotiv...922093.jpg]
WideRight05 Wrote:I had to LOL about that one. Nice thread. It's funny that Vector and 4_Real have disappeared since Dusty laid the law down.

Has Hoot left, too?
^ Unfortunately, yes. Sad
Granny Bear Wrote:Has Hoot left, too?

Maybe hoot was secretly all 3 of them! OMG
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2nFIhDWbCF-_1MW9n-q1...VI5Rx-ZpbA]The many facing of Hoot. Interesting theory
Maybe he's working on an acting career?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqVTfvPb-bwy6L7m-dWIS...tUHKxMxXIJ]:popcorn:
I think with his vast wisdom he went into law[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXgP5nY1Vpp73qSsLerj4...zYBJSzWBCN]
"Not that there is anything wrong with that" [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNUP6oOz8_AVuc-aTDs6V...pv3IwebdH-]:snicker:
lol, i actually know a guy whos real name is hoot gibson.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Maybe hoot was secretly all 3 of them! OMG

that would be scary as hell
That would be weird, but I would seriously doubt all three clones being Hoot. I am open to being wrong, but just can't see it.
[YOUTUBE="Hoot?"]4LWSC5n7qBY[/YOUTUBE]:problem:
[YOUTUBE="Yee Haw"]GdS71uzfQSk[/YOUTUBE]
nky Wrote:I think with his vast wisdom he went into law[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXgP5nY1Vpp73qSsLerj4...zYBJSzWBCN]
^
I love ole Bush, and like Romney, and im sure captions will be made out the wazoo for that one.
And Vector has returned. So has WideMiddle03.