Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sparks has 102 points in Barnstorming game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In a game against the 14th region senior all stars, Patrick sparks had 102 points in a win with a score of 172-102. That is amazing. Didnt get to attend the game but from what i heard he couldnt miss.
Boy what we wouldnt give to have had some of those points in some of the games this past season. It's amazing how players on every level can play when the pressure's off to perform. I guess it's called having fun playing the game.
Wow, I know the competition wasn't that great but 102 points is 102 points..does anyone know if Sparks is going to try and play professionally eighter in the NBDL or overseas, or was he invited to any of the NBA draft camps.
i doubt that he is id say his basketball days are over
glad he dominated
I did the P.A. for one of these games last year, and the defense played in these games are typical of fetus's.....

However, 102 points is quite an accomplishment....
Sparks is too slow too play at another level. And it isn't the 14th Region All Stars. I had only heard of 1 of those players. Most of the top players from the 14th are playing baseball. If they had them, then I wouldn't be surprised if they beat the seniors and company(Stockton,Lemaster,Sparks).
Give those guys credit they can all play...I was shocked with the way Lemaster shot this year
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Sparks is too slow too play at another level. And it isn't the 14th Region All Stars. I had only heard of 1 of those players. Most of the top players from the 14th are playing baseball. If they had them, then I wouldn't be surprised if they beat the seniors and company(Stockton,Lemaster,Sparks).
That is an absolute joke...Rolleyes
Pretty amazing anytime anyone scores a 102 points
corndog23 Wrote:That is an absolute joke...Rolleyes
Is it? What is a joke was that so called team that there so called coach put on the floor night in night out! What is a joke, is that so called offense that he tries to run. What is a joke, is this pathetic recruiting class that he has coming in ONCE AGAIN! What is a joke, is that next year is another so called rebuilding year. What is a joke, is that Kentucky now ranks as the 5th best team...IN THE S.E.C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That my friend..IS A JOKE!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Is it? What is a joke was that so called team that there so called coach put on the floor night in night out! What is a joke, is that so called offense that he tries to run. What is a joke, is this pathetic recruiting class that he has coming in ONCE AGAIN! What is a joke, is that next year is another so called rebuilding year. What is a joke, is that Kentucky now ranks as the 5th best team...IN THE S.E.C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That my friend..IS A JOKE!

At least get it straight before you come in here shooting off for no reason...Next year's recruiting class is ranked 11th on one sight and with Phil Jones coming it will be in the top 10...I didn't know that was a pathetic recruiting class...I also was unaware of next year being a rebuilding year especially when it hasn't even started yet....

Either way 102 points against anybody is impressive, and if you say otherwise then you my friend are the joke...
When are they coming to this area ?
Well good to see Corndog's RIGHT HAND MAN come in for him LIKE I KNEW YOU WOULD! How sweet you 2 are!
Playboy5, i dont know what in the world you are talking about! Kentucky ranks 5th in the SEC?? thats news to me. more SEC titles then any of the other schools combined ranks 5th in the SEC? more national titles than all other SEC schools combined means they rank 5th?? We lose 6 players, 2 starters, and the BULK of our team is returning and its a rebuilding year? we have a potential Top 10 class and it is considered "Pathetic"? alfus was right, if you cant give credit where credit was due with 102 points in one single game then you indeed are a joke....you couldnt score 102 in a game against a team full of 3 year olds.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Well good to see Corndog's RIGHT HAND MAN come in for him LIKE I KNEW YOU WOULD! How sweet you 2 are!

Just the comeback I was expecting...You really showed me up.... :thumpsup: Smile
corndog23 Wrote:Playboy5, i dont know what in the world you are talking about! Kentucky ranks 5th in the SEC?? thats news to me. more SEC titles then any of the other schools combined ranks 5th in the SEC? more national titles than all other SEC schools combined means they rank 5th?? We lose 6 players, 2 starters, and the BULK of our team is returning and its a rebuilding year? we have a potential Top 10 class and it is considered "Pathetic"? alfus was right, if you cant give credit where credit was due with 102 points in one single game then you indeed are a joke....you couldnt score 102 in a game against a team full of 3 year olds.
A TEAM FULL OF 3 YEAR OLDS:lmao: :Clap: .....I could hammer you..And yeah you 2 Alfus! By the looks of it you 2 were the kids who kept the stats. Confusedhh:
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:A TEAM FULL OF 3 YEAR OLDS:lmao: .....I could hammer you..And yeah you 2 Alfus! By the looks of it you 2 were the kids who kept the stats. Confusedhh:

Dude, you need to settle down....I never even said anything about playing you at basketball, but good for you if you can.....Smile I couldn't care much less either way...

By the way, the stats thing you just said was a real big burn, and my feelings are so hurt right now...Another good one :thumpsup:

Keep up the good work, and please keeping posting because it becomes more inchoherent and ludicrous with every sentence.
K ..good ..because I could..A BIG BURN? Gosh I haven't heard BURN in forever...Now that is hilarious.so keep talking because you become more incoherent and ludicrous with every sentence..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:K ..good ..because I could..A BIG BURN? Gosh I haven't heard BURN in forever...Now that is hilarious.so keep talking because you become more incoherent and ludicrous with every sentence..

Smile Thanks for stealing my last line there Shakespeare....And yes I said burn, because that's what you were trying to do...Surely not an insult attempt I would hope, because if it was then it was pretty irresolute at best.

Enough with this though, but if you want to continue this strife feel free to private message me, as this thread is about Patrick Sparks scoring 102 points, not about your personal confilct with me....
ah..I could care less about Sparks matching his point total for the year against a bunch of players in high school. And of course, you 2 thinks that he should be a lottery pick now. Like this Upped his draft status or something...But anyways, congrats to the next Jared Prickett..A.K.A. ( making a living playing against high school kids for the next 15 years as if somebody still looks at you like you are someone)..Can already see it now! It is like the Jeff Shephard commercials...TIME TO LET IT GO!
TennisCAT23 Wrote:Give those guys credit they can all play...I was shocked with the way Lemaster shot this year

I lost my share of money playing horse against PL in high school....
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:ah..I could care less about Sparks matching his point total for the year against a bunch of players in high school. And of course, you 2 thinks that he should be a lottery pick now. Like this Upped his draft status or something...But anyways, congrats to the next Jared Prickett..A.K.A. ( making a living playing against high school kids for the next 15 years as if somebody still looks at you like you are someone)..Can already see it now! It is like the Jeff Shephard commercials...TIME TO LET IT GO!

Smile I never once said it upped his draft status, or had any mention of Patrick Sparks getting drafted period. I don't like him, but I know it's one hell of an accomplishment to score 100 points in a certain time frame for anyone. I doubt Patrick Sparks will ever do any commercials or make that his living seeing as how he hated even being interviewed, but he has something that people like to call a college education to fall back on. So I think he'll be ok...
PLayboy...do you not realize that 90 of those 102 points were THREE POINTERS. He hit THIRTY 3 point baskets during a game. Tell me that is not impressive...
corndog23 Wrote:PLayboy...do you not realize that 90 of those 102 points were THREE POINTERS. He hit THIRTY 3 point baskets during a game. Tell me that is not impressive...

Thats real impressive !
come on now guys.. let's get off the whole UK suck, UK is great thing..

Sparks had 102 points.. I scored that much playing ball at the Y all day onetime..lol but it still took about all day lol.

anyways. Sparks isn't goin pro.. and if the stars from the 14th were playing against sparks lemaster,adn stockton the game might have been a little closer.. but you still have to see that these guys played d1 ball.. well two of them played. and lemaster made the team.. so that in itself is an accomplishment..

So for future refrence, let's keep it on track here.. kthanxbye
Thats awesome!
The Barnstormers got beat tonight 127-111 by the Bourbon Co. All Stars. Who cares though, nobody but Bourbon really played hard.
LOL, my point!
Wonderboy Wrote:The Barnstormers got beat tonight 127-111 by the Bourbon Co. All Stars. Who cares though, nobody but Bourbon really played hard.

In all honesty, these games are jokes. Didn't go to the game, but the highlights were awful. I did the P.A. for the game at Bourbon last year, and it wasn't worth half the admission IMO. The autographs are also quite high for after the game (I believe it was 15 bucks)....

If I wanted one of these guys autographs, I would find them on campus and ask..... Smile

It's just a production put on by UK's athletic department to raise a little money....
Pages: 1 2