Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Since the regions have changed which teams are where in division 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering which teams are in region 1,2,3 and 4 in division 1. There was a little shuffling of teams and was wondering who stacked up where. I saw an email that had BELL,JT ALTON ,AND UNION all in D2. Did all three of these power houses end up in D2 say it ain't so.
Not sure what email you are referring too, but the KYMSFA has not sent out an official list of teams and their Divisions and Regions yet. This will be done when all registrations are complete on Sept 15th.
was referring to an email from someone on the listserv it was from someone whos email started with kymfb@lsv. sorry i assumed plus it had enrollments of all schools
Oh I know what email your talking about now, the information in that email was from reporting from 3 years ago and outdated.
no problem i appreciate the info it appeared out of sots. do you have any of the informatiom for the regions in division 1. i realize schools are paying their kymsfa fees but at least we would know which teams potentially are in ours or a certain region
Still looking for the regions of all Classes. anyone seen this?