Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell co.'s Dallas Skidmore Memorial Classic schedule Sept. 8, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some say the #1 and #2 teams in stat will be playing in this bowl, possibly 4 of top 10 programs in state!!! Should be alot of good games! Everyone who loves football come out. Will be played at Bell Middle Field At Old Bell Co. High School.

10am. Whitley Inter. 6th vs. New Harlan 6th

11:30am. Southern 8thvs. New Harlan 8th

1pm. Southern vs. New Harlan

2:30pm. North laurel 7th vs. Whitley 7th

4pm. North Pulaski vs. Bell Co.

5:30 North Pulaski 7th vs. Bell Co. 7th
Good Looking schedule
Looks good.

Whitley Interm. will only consist of one of our 6 elementary school teams.
I wish they could throw a bunch together from other teams for this one as well.
snapcat91 Wrote:Some say the #1 and #2 teams in stat will be playing in this bowl, possibly 4 of top 10 programs in state!!! Should be alot of good games! Everyone who loves football come out. Will be played at Bell Middle Field At Old Bell Co. High School.

10am. Whitley Inter. 6th vs. New Harlan 6th

11:30am. Southern 8thvs. New Harlan 8th

1pm. Southern vs. New Harlan

2:30pm. North laurel 7th vs. Whitley 7th

4pm. North Pulaski vs. Bell Co.

5:30 North Pulaski 7th vs. Bell Co. 7th

When did Bell County get a 7th grade team? They only have one.
its technically a 8th grade b team game ...northern will play their 7th with some second team 8th graders mixed in is what i understand..
marooncountry Wrote:its technically a 8th grade b team game ...northern will play their 7th with some second team 8th graders mixed in is what i understand..

That is correct
As early as it is, so far the SEC of Kentucky middle school football (Bell, Knox, New Harlan, Northern, Southern, Whitley) has lived up to the hype. I've said it before and I'll say it again...the state champion in both grades will come out of this conference. Good luck to all teams!
Maybe division 2 state champs if Bell co drops down
RichBrooks Wrote:Maybe division 2 state champs if Bell co drops down

Yes sir and I believe New Harlan is also D-2 if I'm not mistaken. We should pick up a D-3 team and pull off the sweep.
Should be a great day for football fans.
Wow, what a line up. Cannot wait to watch some of these games. I do not know who asked North Laurel to come, but, I am glad they did. It will be a good game against Whitley.
RichBrooks Wrote:Maybe division 2 state champs if Bell co drops down

Just wondering what Bell County's record is this year? I know Northern and Southern are very strong, and Knox isn't far behind. But from what I've seen and heard Bell County is down a little this year.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Just wondering what Bell County's record is this year? I know Northern and Southern are very strong, and Knox isn't far behind. But from what I've seen and heard Bell County is down a little this year.

Bell is 3-2
I know bell lost to rock and mercer, and I think they beat Lincoln and crosby
It is game day!

I hope everyone travels safe and we have a good day of football. (without injuries of course...)

Southern Pulaski vs New Harlan
8th grade and then 7th grade

GO WARRIORS! :Cheerlead
Are you ready for some football! I know I am. Cannot wait to watch some good quality middle school football. Praying that every one is safe and with no injuries. Let the rain stay away also.
The rain definitely did not stay away for the earlier games.
Field held up pretty well, northern and bell game was very physical game but bell co was overmatched against the northern athletes. Can't wait to watch northern and southern play, lots of bad blood and correct me of I'm wrong but didn't northern run it up on southern last year?
What was the scores from all the games?
Yes, Northern's 8th grade put up some points on Southern's 8th grade last season. About 56 to 6 or close to that. The 7th grade was a different story.

That was last season.

We will have to see what difference a year can make on the 22nd.

Revenge game! Sounds like Northern may be due a taste of their own medicine
JagSwag Wrote:Wow, what a line up. Cannot wait to watch some of these games. I do not know who asked North Laurel to come, but, I am glad they did. It will be a good game against Whitley.

It was a good game against Whitley as expected. They won 14-0. North Laurel's team played a good game and are now 4-1. Both teams came into this one undefeated.

At the end of the first half the score was 8-0.

North drove the ball well against a good defense that would only bend it would not break. The big plays were not there for North.

I hope we get to meet them again.
Can someone post how the Northern Pulaski vs Bell games went? I haven't heard anything yet.

"Revenge game! Sounds like Northern may be due a taste of their own medicine"
No revenge, Southern just needs to handle their business when the time comes.

However, we have Whitley this Thursday. I never want to look past any team/game.

Northern won 22 - 6, it was 0 - 0 at the half, very physical football game. Northern scored on big plays. They have a good football team but i thought Bell showed they are getting better because bell is big and physical but just so young. They gave Northern all they wanted.
CatBlue Wrote:Northern won 22 - 6, it was 0 - 0 at the half, very physical football game. Northern scored on big plays. They have a good football team but i thought Bell showed they are getting better because bell is big and physical but just so young. They gave Northern all they wanted.

Have to not make mistakes and the good players need to step up. Some of the experienced players need to make the plays.
CatBlue Wrote:Northern won 22 - 6, it was 0 - 0 at the half, very physical football game. Northern scored on big plays. They have a good football team but i thought Bell showed they are getting better because bell is big and physical but just so young. They gave Northern all they wanted.
I agree totally! If bell could have made a few less mistakes this game would have been totally different!! The score really doesn't reflect how close it really was. Bell is definitely getting better, just need to continue working hard and it should pay off in the end!