Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel vs. South Laurel, 9/6 @NLHS, 7&8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cannot wait to see our 7th graders against South. After three games on the road we get to play at home. Hope we get a great crowd out to watch this undefeated team, 3-0. They have scored 72 points and have only given up 12.

The 8th graders should have a good game also. They are 2-2 and in need of another win!

Lets Go JAGS!
:thanks:
Your 7th should have no problems and the 8th will be a good game imo.
Dont forget the sixth grade game
I was not sure if 6th palyed at NLHS, NLMS or at SLHS, fence jumper. Congradulations to that 6th grade bunch for winning against Harlan Co. 6-0.
What is NL 6th grade team record? have they played South Laurel yet? if so who won
south 52 north 0 south is 6-2 north i think are 1-3
So South beat North 52-0 in the 6th grade?
CADEREECE Wrote:So South beat North 52-0 in the 6th grade?
Yes it was NL first game. Head Coach was released 1 week before game and assitant coach took over.
SL had already played 4 games I think.
SL has played 8, 6-2 and NL 4, 1-3 before tonights game.
Todd, SL 6th Head Coach, is really good of evaluating his players and getting the most out of each and every one of them.
It was a shame that NL Head Coach 6th was let go. He and Todd had a good rivary from the Optimist League.
South Laurel 8th grade is defiantly a better team than that North Laurel ball club.