Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southern Pulaski vs Rockcastle 9/6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do believe both schools are undefeated so far this season.
Should be good games. 7th and 8th...

Keep working Southern :Thumbs:

GO WARRIORS! :Cheerlead
Latest on this game is that it has been cancelled.
Word is that Rockcastle backed out.

If that is the case then next up for the Southern Middle Warriors will be New Harlan Middle @ Bell County in the Dallas Skidmore Bowl on 9/8.

Warriors Alum Wrote:Latest on this game is that it has been cancelled.
Word is that Rockcastle backed out.

If that is the case then next up for the Southern Middle Warriors will be New Harlan Middle @ Bell County in the Dallas Skidmore Bowl on 9/8.

Nope Southern called rock and Canceled. Rock was really looking forward to this game to see how much better they have gotten.
I wasn't trying to imply anything. I was just stating what I had heard. I heard that Rockcastle had a scheduling conflict of some sort and had to cancel. Again, not trying to imply anything.
Nonetheless, no game. No matter who cancelled.
I am disappointed in this cancellation too. I like to see our team play good teams.

Warriors Alum Wrote:I wasn't trying to imply anything. I was just stating what I had heard. I heard that Rockcastle had a scheduling conflict of some sort and had to cancel. Again, not trying to imply anything.
Nonetheless, no game. No matter who cancelled.
I am disappointed in this cancellation too. I like to see our team play good teams.

:Thumbs: I wish they could reschedule Southern has one of the best middle school teams in the state. i t would have been great to see how they matched up this year.
WOW. How do you have this game on the schedule and not play it. I would definitely make this one work.
Sometimes it's out of the teams hands with conflict of schedule, fields, buses or a million other factors of why cancellation takes place