Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southern Pulaski 16 Knox county 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Southern wins in a dog fight. Both teams have a lot of respect for each other after this one. Felt like a great boxing match where each team kept coming back for more. One of the hardest hitting games I've ever seem in middle school looked like a high school game.
This was a very physical game. Both teams played hard in this one. Hated to see the panthers lose but southern is a very good team. I would not be surprised to see them finish up with another state championship and undefeated season. I can't imagine that there are many middle school teams that are better or more physical than this Southern team. I think they would be competitive with a lot of high school JV teams. Congratulations warriors on a hard fought victory and hope to see this matchup again in the playoffs
Just watched the film. Both teams very good. KC's offense will continue to improve and we will be a better contest for these guys later on.
Sounds like Knox C. is really good. Just to play with Southern is an accompishment! Congrats to both teams and if you guys meet again in play offs someone message me please. I would like to come watch.
Southern Middle 7th grade also won against Knox with a score of 30 to 12.

Southern Middle

8th Grade 4-0
7th Grade 3-0

Next up for the Warriors will be a home game against Rockcastle on 9/6.

GO WARRIORS!