Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel 8 Meece 6, 7th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was a gut check tonight against Meece. These boys never gave up and came back in the second half and earned the win. I am very proud of the way they played and never gave up. It was truly a great game.
North Laurel 3-0 vs. South Laurel @ North Laurel High School Thurs. Sept.6
:Thumbs:
It was a great game and I think both teams will get better from it. My son plays for 8th grade and was talking about what good sports that your kids were. That's a great reflection on coaching and parenting. Good luck to you guys on the rest of your season.
Congrats N.L., who won the 8th grade game?
Meece won 38-18. North had some really good athletes though. Number 10 the reciever and number 25 runningback stuck out to me.
Thanks Briar Jumper bd. It is important to our coaches and I that we always show good sportsmanship. Being parents and influential adults to these young people is one of are most important responsibilities. I thank you for the nice comments. Your kids were great before, during and after the game.
I wish you guys the best in the remainder of the season. Maybe these 7th graders will get to play again. It truly was a great game between our two teams.
That it was! No injuries that I'm aware of, good hard hitting and clean football game. Kids helping each other up but playing hard! Both teams got better. Not really a loser in my opinion on 7th and 8th. This game was a joy to watch with the sportmanship shown!