Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 36 Pikeville 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good game in the first half all Belfry in the 2nd Belfry had two more touchdowns called back or it would have been real bad.
Congrats to Belfry...
HAIL pikeville!!!!!! :ChairHit:
Big Don Wrote:HAIL pikeville!!!!!! :ChairHit:
You do realize how petty this makes you look, right? It is crazy to think an adult could be this immature.

It is kind of funny how much some of you all hate Pikeville. Do you think Pikeville people sit and wait for a Valley loss to pounce on?

Have fun living your miserable life.

The Panthers will be fine, just gotta improve everyday. The injuries have just been unreal this year. A lot of things to build on, but there was definite improvement from last week. Belfry had a couple monsters out there. #10 was a player, fun to watch.
Panther Thunder Wrote:You do realize how petty this makes you look, right? It is crazy to think an adult could be this immature.

It is kind of funny how much some of you all hate Pikeville. Do you think Pikeville people sit and wait for a Valley loss to pounce on?

The Panthers will be fine, just gotta improve everyday. The injuries have just been unreal this year. A lot of things to build on, but there was definite improvement from last week. Belfry had a couple monsters out there. #10 was a player, fun to watch.
in turn you look just as immature posting this calling them immature, just sayin.
skully03 Wrote:in turn you look just as immature posting this calling them immature, just sayin.
You're probably right. But it is hard to not stoop to that level sometimes. However, I do believe I have established myself more on this site as a pretty good poster than that guy. And I would hope most people could give me the benefit of the doubt for it.

It just is entertaining to me, but you are right. My apologies.
Panther Thunder Wrote:You do realize how petty this makes you look, right? It is crazy to think an adult could be this immature.

Whoa....whoa.....whoa.......i don't think he is one of ours. We have nothing but respect for pikeville. They are the defending champs until someone can take their place.
Panther Thunder Wrote:You're probably right. But it is hard to not stoop to that level sometimes. However, I do believe I have established myself more on this site as a pretty good poster than that guy. And I would hope most people could give me the benefit of the doubt for it.

It just is entertaining to me, but you are right. My apologies.

PT, you're a good poster on here, and you are certainly a good ambassador for the Panther contingent on BGR. That said, there are weirdo fans from every school, be it Valley or Pikeville or whoever. Don't let one bad apple skew your opinion of an entire school's fanbase.
what happen here?
Not what I expected