Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southern Pulaski vs Westport (Louisville) 8/25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Southern Pulaski Warriors vs Westport Warhawks

This game was played at Lexington Catholic in the Bluegrass Bowl.
It was only 8th grade as well.

Southern Pulaski 42
Westport 12

Nice team effort today by the Warriors. Way to work!

Southern
8th Grade 3-0
7th Grade 2-0

Next up for Southern (7 & 8) is an away game @ Knox County Middle 8/30.

Good luck boys and keep working...

GO WARRIORS! :Cheerlead
Some Southern Pulaski team stats from the Westport game.

318 yards rushing with 3 td's

149 yards passing with 3 td's and 1 int

GO WARRIORS! :Cheerlead
Good work Warriors and congrats on a great day of football. Keep up the hard work because I have already said your my pick to win it all! Good luck at knox!
Hey guys...I wrote an article about this game on my website. It's crazy to see two of my Elite101 players (Fannin and Mayfield) on the same team and how dominant they can be together.

http://www.youth1.com/index.php/football...n-kentucky
This was a great game, more so for S. Pulaski. I coach for Westport and it was a great experince for my boys to play such a great team. I believe S. Pulaski will make it to the title game this year. Best of Luck to everyone involved.
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:This was a great game, more so for S. Pulaski. I coach for Westport and it was a great experince for my boys to play such a great team. I believe S. Pulaski will make it to the title game this year. Best of Luck to everyone involved.
It was a great game. Great sportsmanship from both teams. I hope to see the Warriors win another state championship!
Great game, different styles of play, alot of class on both sides of the ball that day.
I think it was a good display of the styles of football being played. S. Pulaski has alot of power guys and runs only a few plays but they run them with such discipline that they are great at it and it cant be stopped. My team is athletic but we need line work. This is the first year for this coaching staff and we have been working out the kinks. But when we were presented with the option of playing either bowling green or S. Pulaski we chose Pulaski because we know that you only get better by playing the best and they are the best.
Thanks for that Coach_Lockwood.